|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary Landon's occupation?
(a) A quilter.
(b) A schoolteacher.
(c) An accountant.
(d) An auctioneer.
2. According to Chee's predecessor, who might have taken the missing box from the Vines home?
(a) Emerson Charley.
(b) Gordo Sena.
(c) Colton Wolf.
(d) Tomas Charley.
3. Why does Chee always watch the face of the people he is questioning?
(a) Lying makes people shift their eyes.
(b) Lying makes people grin.
(c) Lying makes people sweat.
(d) Lying makes people nervous.
4. As Mary and Chee walk to the area where the missing box is supposed to be, what do Mary and Chee find?
(a) B.J.'s body.
(b) Tomas' body.
(c) Emerson's body.
(d) Rosemary's body.
5. As Chee takes Mary home, whose truck is still parked in the auction's parking lot?
(a) Colton Wolf.
(b) Marcus Colby.
(c) Tomas Charley.
(d) Rosemary Vines.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chee and Mary cannot locate the final roustabout, whom do they find instead?
2. During her second year at the lab, what did the bacteriologist begin bringing in with her?
3. What does the second man put into the bed of the truck?
4. What does Chee leave behind for the killer to find?
5. After Chee has surgery to remove the bullet, who is in Chee's hospital room when he wakes up?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)