|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chee goes to his office after visiting his predecessor, who has been trying to contact Chee?
(a) Henry Becenti.
(b) Rosemary Vines.
(c) Gordo Sena.
(d) B.J. Vines.
2. Literally, what does "malpais" mean?
(a) Barren land.
(b) Bad country.
(c) Flat land.
(d) Dry country.
3. About when did the explosion at the oil well occur?
4. Whom does Mary see approaching as Chee is inspecting the remains?
(a) Colton Wolf.
(b) Gordo Sena.
(c) B.J. Vines.
(d) Marcus Colby.
5. Just as Chee and Mary reach the remote area, what happens?
(a) Colton appears.
(b) It begins to rain.
(c) It begins to snow.
(d) Sena appears.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what university campus does Wolf eventually drive after leaving his trailer?
2. Who is Sherman Huff?
3. Where did one of the men presumed dead in the explosion finally turn up?
4. What does Charley tell Chee was in the missing box?
5. With the exception of B.J. Vines, who is the only other person to have ever looked inside the missing box?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)