|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Chee find in Emerson Charley's wallet?
2. What is Dine'estse-tle?
(a) The hunting spirit of the underworld.
(b) The protector spirit of the underworld.
(c) The protector spirit of the heavens.
(d) The hunting spirit of the heavens.
3. As Mary and Chee walk to the area where the missing box is supposed to be, what does Chee explain to Mary?
(a) Vines' attitude.
(b) His FBI opportunity.
(c) His childhood.
(d) Indian lore.
4. When Chee goes to his office after visiting his predecessor, who has been trying to contact Chee?
(a) Gordo Sena.
(b) Rosemary Vines.
(c) B.J. Vines.
(d) Henry Becenti.
5. Literally, what does "malpais" mean?
(a) Flat land.
(b) Bad country.
(c) Barren land.
(d) Dry country.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the newspaper articles Chee and Mary read at the library, how many oil company employees were originally thought to have been killed in the oil well explosion?
2. What does Chee learn when he returns the call after leaving Huff's office?
3. According to what Chee has heard, who gave each of the roustabouts the same thing Chee finds in Emerson's clothing?
4. What is the name of Dillon Charley's son?
5. What is the name of the person Chee and Mary visit with in Chapter 25?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)