|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the exception of B.J. Vines, who is the only other person to have ever looked inside the missing box?
(a) Tomas Charley.
(b) Dillon Charley.
(c) Gordo Sena.
(d) Rosemary Vines.
2. What did Vines do when Sena started hounding members of the peyote church when the trouble between the men first started?
(a) Dock Sena's pay.
(b) Sue the sheriff's department.
(c) File a complaint against Sena.
(d) Hire an attorney.
3. For what agency does the bacteriologist at the beginning of the novel work?
(a) Cancer Research and Treatment Center.
(b) St. Jude's Research Hospital
(c) Centers for Disease Control.
(d) National Institutes of Health.
4. During her second year at the lab, what did the bacteriologist begin bringing in with her?
(a) Tube socks.
(c) Parking passes.
5. As the story opens, how long does Chee have before deciding whether to accept his appointment to the FBI?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Seven weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rosemary Vines first moved to the Vines' home, who was the foreman of the ranch?
2. Who placed the peyote chief under arrest after the oil well explosion?
3. Where does Captain Leaphorn work?
4. What award did B.J. Vines win for hunting?
5. What does the second man put into the bed of the truck?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)