1. For what agency does the bacteriologist at the beginning of the novel work?
(a) Cancer Research and Treatment Center.
(b) National Institutes of Health.
(c) Centers for Disease Control.
(d) St. Jude's Research Hospital
2. On what campus is the bacteriologist's lab located?
(a) University of New Mexico.
(b) University of Tempe.
(c) University of Arizona.
(d) University of Colorado.
3. How does the bacteriologist characterize the parking lot she has been watching for several years from her lab's window?
4. During her second year at the lab, what did the bacteriologist begin bringing in with her?
(a) Parking passes.
(d) Tube socks.
5. As the bacteriologist watches, a dirty truck parks illegally in the lot. What space does the truck pull into?
(a) The Research Assistant's space.
(b) The Director's space.
(c) The Associate Director's space.
(d) The Senior Researcher's space.
6. What does the man who illegally parked his truck leave in the truck?
(a) His wife.
(b) His suitcase.
(c) His phone.
(d) His keys.
This section contains 4,183 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)