|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Penny doing when she acknowledges that Heaven could not provide anything better than what she is enjoying at the moment?
(a) She is blowing out the candles on her birthday cake.
(b) She is sitting at the dinner table with Pop-pop, Me-me and her mom, Eleanor.
(c) She is receiving gift after gift at her birthday party.
(d) She is watching the Dodgers play ball.
2. What does Me-me notice about the dress that Penny is to wear to her deceased relative's wake?
(a) That it has a black stain all along its right side.
(b) That it has a horrific tear all along one of its seams.
(c) That it is missing three buttons.
(d) That Penny has outgrown it.
3. What happens to the charges that have been filed against Frankie?
(a) They are set for a trial by judge.
(b) They are set for a trial by jury.
(c) They are elevated to felonies.
(d) They are dropped.
4. How many times per day does Eleanor (Penny's mother) visit her while she is in the hospital?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Four times a day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Once a day.
5. What does Frankie know that he has to do?
(a) Turn himself in to the authorities.
(b) Tell his parents what has happened.
(c) Apologize to those whom he has wronged.
(d) Hire a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Penny become the most popular person in her ward after visiting hours?
2. Whom of the following asks a nurse whether Penny's father was really a spy?
3. What is the age of the young girl who is dying of cancer in Penny's ward at the hospital?
4. Which of the following jobs is Penny assigned to handle at Falucci's Meat Market upon her return to work following her stay at the hospital?
5. What does Uncle Ralphie do in observance of Penny's birthday?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)