|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frankie manage to get himself and Penny in trouble at the wake?
(a) By poking the corpse.
(b) By chewing gum and popping it.
(c) By playing his transistor radio loudly.
(d) By laughing out loud.
2. What is the flavor of the ice cream that Penny is gifted with while she is recuperating in the hospital?
(a) Butter Pecan.
(b) Rocky Road.
(c) Caramel Swirl.
3. What does the doctor tell Penny about her injured arm?
(a) That he will have to take skin from her hip to patch up her arm.
(b) That her recovery time will be between eight and ten weeks.
(c) That he will not be able to perform surgery on her.
(d) That she will never be able to use her arm again.
4. How many times per day does Eleanor (Penny's mother) visit her while she is in the hospital?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Four times a day.
5. Who manages to get an all-access pass to visit Penny in her hospital room at any time?
(c) Uncle Ralphie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items had Uncle Dominic given to Penny's father that created such a stir that resulted in Penny's father being sent to an internment camp in the state of Oklahoma where he eventually died?
2. Whom of the following is the lifeguard on duty on the day that Penny and Frankie visit the public pool for a swim?
3. What name does Penny choose for the black and white kitten that Pop-pop gives to her when she returns home from the hospital?
4. What is Pop-pop doing when Penny gets home from the wake?
5. Who slaps Uncle Dominic across the face while Penny is recuperating at the hospital?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)