|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Frankie running from when Penny finds him in the bushes in her back yard?
(a) Uncle Dominic.
(b) His father.
(c) The police.
(d) Cousin Benny.
2. What name does Penny choose for the black and white kitten that Pop-pop gives to her when she returns home from the hospital?
3. What does the funeral director threaten Frankie with due to his misbehavior?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To ask him to leave.
(c) To take his transistor radio away from him.
(d) To call the police.
4. Whom of the following asks a nurse whether Penny's father was really a spy?
(a) A man named Winston.
(b) A man named Harvey.
(c) A man named Marvin.
(d) A man named Wade.
5. Whom of the following is Frankie working for after Penny is released from the hospital?
(a) For Dr. Goldstein.
(b) For Uncle Nunzio.
(c) For Mrs. Weiderhorn.
(d) For Mrs. Morelli..
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Me-me when Penny gets home from the wake?
2. Who is ill when Penny awakens one morning not long after her birthday?
3. What does Pop-pop tell Penny when she returns home from Frankie's house?
4. Which of the following United States military services does Mr. Mulligan tell Penny that he joined at one time?
5. What month of the year is Penny finally released from the hospital?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)