|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Penny overhear talking about the young girl in her ward who is dying?
(a) Some orderlies.
(b) Some doctors.
(c) Some hospital lab workers.
(d) Some nurses.
2. Who mentions that they may be helping Frankie get into college someday?
(a) Uncle Nunzio.
(b) Uncle Ralphie.
(d) Uncle Dominic.
3. What is Frankie going to attempt to do while carrying out his offer of help to Nonny?
(a) Listen to a ball game on the radio.
(b) Talk to his best buddy, Herbert on Nonny's telephone.
(c) Play a game of checkers with Penny.
(d) Look for money that has been stashed away by Grandpa Falucci.
4. What type of disease does Me-me believe that a person can contract at a public pool?
5. Whom of the following asks a nurse whether Penny's father was really a spy?
(a) A man named Marvin.
(b) A man named Harvey.
(c) A man named Wade.
(d) A man named Winston.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom of the following is the lifeguard on duty on the day that Penny and Frankie visit the public pool for a swim?
2. What does Frankie know that he has to do?
3. What is the name of Pop-pop's deceased nephew whom he claims to be able to talk to through radio static?
4. Which of the following does Frankie persuade Penny to do once Me-me and Pop-pop leave the house to go pay a house visit to a married couple whom they know?
5. What does the funeral director threaten Frankie with due to his misbehavior?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)