|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Penny's relatives has died?
(a) Great Aunt Liesl.
(b) Aunt Concetta.
(c) Great Uncle Herbert
(d) Aunt Beth.
2. How many times per day does Eleanor (Penny's mother) visit her while she is in the hospital?
(a) Three times a day.
(b) Once a day.
(c) Four times a day.
(d) Twice a day.
3. Who reads the newspaper to Penny while she is in the hospital?
(a) Mr. Mulligan.
(c) Nurse Rita.
(d) Her mother, Eleanor.
4. Which of the following United States military services does Mr. Mulligan tell Penny that he joined at one time?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Marines.
(d) The Air Force.
5. Where did Penny offer to hide Frankie?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the basement.
(c) Under her bed.
(d) In her closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom of the following does Frankie owe an apology to in relation to the misdeed that he has committed?
2. Who manages to get an all-access pass to visit Penny in her hospital room at any time?
3. What month of the year is underway when Frankie asks Penny to go to the public pool with him?
4. Whom of the following is the lifeguard on duty on the day that Penny and Frankie visit the public pool for a swim?
5. Why is Eleanor disappointed toward the end of Penny's twelfth birthday?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)