Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Frankie running from when Penny finds him in the bushes in her back yard?
(a) Uncle Dominic.
(b) His father.
(c) The police.
(d) Cousin Benny.
2. What name does Penny choose for the black and white kitten that Pop-pop gives to her when she returns home from the hospital?
3. What does the funeral director threaten Frankie with due to his misbehavior?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To ask him to leave.
(c) To take his transistor radio away from him.
(d) To call the police.
4. Whom of the following asks a nurse whether Penny's father was really a spy?
(a) A man named Winston.
(b) A man named Harvey.
(c) A man named Marvin.
(d) A man named Wade.
5. Whom of the following is Frankie working for after Penny is released from the hospital?
(a) For Dr. Goldstein.
(b) For Uncle Nunzio.
(c) For Mrs. Weiderhorn.
(d) For Mrs. Morelli..
6. Where is Me-me when Penny gets home from the wake?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the dining room.
(d) In the bedroom.
7. Who is ill when Penny awakens one morning not long after her birthday?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(b) Uncle Ralphie.
(c) Penny's mother, Eleanor.
8. What does Pop-pop tell Penny when she returns home from Frankie's house?
(a) That Me-me is very sick.
(b) That he has received a letter from Uncle Salvatore.
(c) That Scarlett O'Hara has received a clean bill of health from the vet.
(d) That Scarlett O'Hara has died.
9. Which of the following United States military services does Mr. Mulligan tell Penny that he joined at one time?
(a) The Marines.
(b) The Army.
(c) The Navy.
(d) The Air Force.
10. What month of the year is Penny finally released from the hospital?
11. Which of the following will Frankie have to pay for in relation to the misdeed that he has committed?
(a) A stained carpet.
(b) A dead-bolt lock.
(c) A broken window.
(d) A busted door.
12. What was Frankie caught doing that led to him running to Penny's home?
(a) Drawing graffiti on the city libary's exterior.
(b) Attempting to steal a car.
(c) Shoplifting at the drugstore.
(d) Stealing from the collection plate at the church.
13. What is the flavor of the ice cream that Penny is gifted with while she is recuperating in the hospital?
(a) Caramel Swirl.
(b) Butter Pecan.
(c) Rocky Road.
14. Who arrives at Penny's room at the hospital with a container full of ice cream for Penny?
(b) Uncle Ralphie.
(c) Aunt Gina.
(d) Mr. Mulligan.
15. Who whistles a birthday salute in song for Penny on her special day?
(b) Uncle Salvatore.
(c) Cousin Benny.
(d) Uncle Dominic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Penny overhear talking about the young girl in her ward who is dying?
2. What does Frankie know that he has to do?
3. What do Penny and Jack Teitelzweig do on their outing together?
4. How many times per day does Eleanor (Penny's mother) visit her while she is in the hospital?
5. What color have the walls in Penny's room been painted to prior to her return home from the hospital?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)