|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lady who is a friend to Penny's mother?
2. What nationality is that of Penny's father's family?
3. Whose house grounds were supposed to be stashed with money?
(a) Aunt Gina's.
(b) Uncle Ralphie's.
(c) Uncle Salvatore's.
(d) Grandfather Falucci's.
4. Who was nicknamed "the Water Boy"?
(a) Grandfather Falucci.
(b) Uncle Salvatore.
(c) Uncle Dominic.
(d) Mr. Mulligan.
5. What does Frankie offer to do for Uncle Paulie?
(a) Sweep his roof.
(b) Yard work.
(c) Paint his fence.
(d) Wash his car.
6. Which of the following is Penny's real first name?
7. Which of the following items does Pop-pop pick up when he takes Penny out for a walk?
(a) Paper plates.
8. What does Scarlett O'Hara do while Mr. Mulligan is having dinner with Penny and her family?
(a) Scarlett barks non-stop.
(b) Scarlett begs for table food.
(c) Scarlett begins to whine.
(d) Scarlett pees on Mr. Mulligan's shoe.
9. Which of the following has a large dog?
(a) Mrs. Giaquinto.
(b) Mrs. Morelli.
(c) Mrs. Chickalos.
(d) Mrs. Wiederhorn.
10. What is the primary language that Penny's uncles speak?
11. Which of the following is the name of Penny's dog?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(b) Harriet O'Hare.
(d) Beulah O'Reilly.
12. What does Penny's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a secretary for a trucking company.
(b) She is a nurse in a doctor's office.
(c) She is a school teacher.
(d) She is a postal carrier.
13. What was the first piece of jewelry that Penny's mother had?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A charm bracelet.
(c) A sapphire ring.
(d) A gold locket.
14. Which of Penny's relatives lives in a car?
(c) Uncle Ralphie.
(d) Uncle Dominic.
15. Which of Penny's birthdays is coming up?
(a) Her eleventh birthday.
(b) Her twelfth birthday.
(c) Her thirteenth birthday.
(d) Her fourteenth birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Penny end up going when she visits her father's side of the family?
2. Where are Penny and her father in her dream?
3. What is Pop-pop painting on the summer porch?
4. Who is arguing while Penny is working on the laundry?
5. Who lets Mr. Mulligan in when he shows up for dinner?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)