|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the judge told Frankie the last time that he had appeared before the bench?
(a) That he needed to hire a lawyer.
(b) That he had a son who looked a lot like him (Frankie).
(c) That he better not see him in court again.
(d) That he would try him, even if he were a juvenile.
2. What is the flavor of the ice cream that Penny is gifted with while she is recuperating in the hospital?
(a) Rocky Road.
(c) Butter Pecan.
(d) Caramel Swirl.
3. What happens when Penny tries to stop the dog from chasing the animal inside the house?
(a) A chair is flipped over.
(b) Penny trips and lands on top of the sofa.
(c) Penny falls head first into a can of paint.
(d) The china on top of the table is toppled and broken.
4. What does Uncle Ralphie do in observance of Penny's birthday?
(a) He raises a flag with Penny's name on it.
(b) He places a birthday announcement in the local paper.
(c) He sets up a college fund for Penny at the local bank.
(d) He closes the store for the day.
5. Where are Penny and her father in her dream?
(a) At the park.
(b) At the zoo.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At the circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Penny attempt to lead Mr. Mulligan into believing about her mother?
2. Who does Penny usually call to fix the toilet at her house?
3. Who appears to have an abusive husband in Chapter 3 of the story?
4. Which of the following would best describe Garboella?
5. What color is the bedspread that adorns Penny's bed upon her return home from the hospital?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)