|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words is misspelled on the sign on the fence at Mrs. Morelli's house?
2. What was Penny's mother wearing in the photo behind which Penny's father wrote, "I am the luckiest fella ever"?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) A bonnet.
(d) A turtleneck sweater.
3. Who is Penny's mother laughing and talking with at the door when Penny awakens at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(c) Mr. Mulligan.
(d) Uncle Dominic.
4. What is the ailment that appears to be claiming the life of the young girl dying in Penny's ward?
(a) Blood cancer.
(c) Hardening of the arteries.
(d) Heart trouble.
5. Where is Aunt Gina planning to go dancing?
(b) New York City
(c) Atlantic City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Penny do to Mr. Mulligan that upsets her mother?
2. What is the name of Pop-pop's deceased nephew whom he claims to be able to talk to through radio static?
3. Which of Penny's relatives has died?
4. What is Frankie's gift to Penny on her twelfth birthday?
5. What does Penny's clothing store owning relative offer her from the store every year?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)