|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Mulligan do at the end of his date with Penny's mother (Eleanor) that disappoints Penny?
(a) He lingers too long.
(b) He does not open the car door for her mother.
(c) He kisses her mother on the lips.
(d) He keeps his voice low, and Penny cannot hear what he is saying.
2. Which of Penny's birthdays is coming up?
(a) Her fourteenth birthday.
(b) Her eleventh birthday.
(c) Her twelfth birthday.
(d) Her thirteenth birthday.
3. Where did Penny offer to hide Frankie?
(a) Under her bed.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In her closet.
(d) In the basement.
4. Which of the following terms does Uncle Dominic use in referring to Ann Marie's husband?
5. What does Penny do to Mr. Mulligan that upsets her mother?
(a) She tells him to be quiet so that she can hear the ball game.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She laughs about the clothes that he is wearing.
(d) She tells him that he is not as good-looking as her father was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Penny run to for comfort following her confrontation with her mother concerning Mr. Mulligan?
2. In all, how many relatives does Penny have whom she refers to as uncles?
3. What was the first piece of jewelry that Penny's mother had?
4. Which dress does Penny choose for her Aunt Gina to wear to her dancing session?
5. What does the funeral director threaten Frankie with due to his misbehavior?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)