|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the funeral director threaten Frankie with due to his misbehavior?
(a) To ask him to leave.
(b) To take his transistor radio away from him.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To call the police.
2. Which of the following best reflects the time that Penny's mother returns home from her date?
(a) 10:30 p.m.
(b) 12:45 a.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 11:55 p.m.
3. What position does Frankie feel that he will lose as a result of the misdeed that he has committed?
(a) His position as an altar boy.
(b) His position as pitcher on his baseball team.
(c) His position as a grass mower in the neighborhood.
(d) His position as delivery boy for Uncle Ralphie.
4. Why does Uncle Angelo get sick so often?
(a) Because he is very sensitive to allergies.
(b) Because he has been drinking.
(c) Because he has a chronic medical condition.
(d) Because he likes to get attention from everyone.
5. What color is the apparel that Penny picks out for herself at her relative's clothing factory?
(c) Royal blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. In all, how many relatives does Penny have whom she refers to as uncles?
2. How does Frankie manage to get himself and Penny in trouble at the wake?
3. What does Penny select for her mother from her relative's clothing store?
4. What does Me-me fix for Penny's twelfth birthday breakfast?
5. Which of the following will Frankie have to pay for in relation to the misdeed that he has committed?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)