|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes Penny tongue-tied outside the eatery where she and Pop-pop enjoy a hamburger and a sundae?
2. Which of the following best reflects the time that Penny's mother returns home from her date?
(a) 12:45 a.m.
(b) 11:00 p.m.
(c) 10:30 p.m.
(d) 11:55 p.m.
3. Which of the following items does Pop-pop pick up when he takes Penny out for a walk?
(c) Paper plates.
4. Which of the following would best describe Garboella?
(a) A plump older lady.
(b) A story-telling old man.
(c) A mischievous little girl.
(d) A handsome young man.
5. Whose order is the basis for jokes among Penny and her co-workers?
(a) Mrs. Morelli's.
(b) Mrs. Harrison's.
(c) Mrs. Wiederhorn's.
(d) Mrs. Giaquinto's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pop-pop painting on the summer porch?
2. Which of the following causes Penny to awake from her dream?
3. Which of the following words is misspelled on the sign on the fence at Mrs. Morelli's house?
4. In all, how many relatives does Penny have whom she refers to as uncles?
5. Who does Penny usually call to fix the toilet at her house?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)