|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What baseball position does Frankie ask Penny to play?
(a) Third Base.
2. Who does Penny punch in the nose during the baseball game that she and Frankie are playing?
(a) Mr. Mulligan.
3. Which of the following is the name of Penny's dog?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(b) Beulah O'Reilly.
(d) Harriet O'Hare.
4. What types of vegetables are served as part of the dinner with Mr. Mulligan?
(a) Spinach and carrots.
(b) Carrots and green beans.
(c) Peas and lima beans.
(d) Peas and onions.
5. Which of the following baseball teams do Penny and her Uncle Dominic support?
(a) New York Giants.
(b) Dem Bums.
(c) New York Yankees.
(d) Dem Sluggers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Penny attempt to lead Mr. Mulligan into believing about her mother?
2. What is the fight that Penny gets in at the ball field based upon?
3. Where does Penny end up going when she visits her father's side of the family?
4. Who lets Mr. Mulligan in when he shows up for dinner?
5. Which of the following would best describe Garboella?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)