|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Penny usually call to fix the toilet at her house?
(a) Uncle Ralphie.
(b) Uncle Dominic.
(c) Al's Plumbing Service.
(d) Ace Plumbing Company.
2. Who does Penny help with the laundry?
(a) Her Aunt Gina.
(d) Her mother, Eleanor.
3. What types of vegetables are served as part of the dinner with Mr. Mulligan?
(a) Peas and lima beans.
(b) Peas and onions.
(c) Spinach and carrots.
(d) Carrots and green beans.
4. To whom is Penny introduced as she starts her new job?
(a) Mr. Adams.
(b) Mrs. Chickalos.
(c) Mr. Knezick.
(d) Mrs. Temple.
5. Traditionally, when does Penny's mom (Eleanor) cook?
(a) When company is expected.
(b) Every Thursday.
(c) When Nonny does not feel like cooking.
(d) Every Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes Penny tongue-tied outside the eatery where she and Pop-pop enjoy a hamburger and a sundae?
2. Who is going to work alongside Penny as she handles her job?
3. What color is the apparel that Penny picks out for herself at her relative's clothing factory?
4. What does Mr. Mulligan give to Me-me, Penny, and her mother, Eleanor when he pays them a visit?
5. What baseball position does Frankie ask Penny to play?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)