|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frankie manage to get himself and Penny in trouble at the wake?
(a) By laughing out loud.
(b) By poking the corpse.
(c) By playing his transistor radio loudly.
(d) By chewing gum and popping it.
2. Why does Uncle Angelo get sick so often?
(a) Because he likes to get attention from everyone.
(b) Because he has been drinking.
(c) Because he has a chronic medical condition.
(d) Because he is very sensitive to allergies.
3. What is the ailment that appears to be claiming the life of the young girl dying in Penny's ward?
(a) Heart trouble.
(b) Blood cancer.
(d) Hardening of the arteries.
4. Who manages to get an all-access pass to visit Penny in her hospital room at any time?
(a) Uncle Ralphie.
5. Who does Penny usually call to fix the toilet at her house?
(a) Uncle Dominic.
(b) Uncle Ralphie.
(c) Ace Plumbing Company.
(d) Al's Plumbing Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Penny become the most popular person in her ward after visiting hours?
2. What does Me-me notice about the dress that Penny is to wear to her deceased relative's wake?
3. Which of the following two questions is Penny being asked covertly every time that she is visited at the hospital by a friend or relative, and asked how she is feeling?
4. What does the doctor tell Penny about her injured arm?
5. Where is Me-me when Penny gets home from the wake?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)