|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Penny become the most popular person in her ward after visiting hours?
(a) Because she has a radio.
(b) Because she has a television set.
(c) Because she always has something interesting to say.
(d) Because she keeps snacks in her room.
2. What does the doctor tell Penny about her injured arm?
(a) That her recovery time will be between eight and ten weeks.
(b) That he will not be able to perform surgery on her.
(c) That she will never be able to use her arm again.
(d) That he will have to take skin from her hip to patch up her arm.
3. What is Pop-pop doing when Penny gets home from the wake?
(a) Listening to his deceased nephew on the radio static again.
(b) Talking on the telephone.
(c) Writing a tribute about the deceased relative.
(d) Paying some bills.
4. Where is Me-me when Penny gets home from the wake?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the dining room.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the living room.
5. What does the funeral director threaten Frankie with due to his misbehavior?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To ask him to leave.
(c) To take his transistor radio away from him.
(d) To call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the apparel that Penny picks out for herself at her relative's clothing factory?
2. Who owns a clothing store?
3. Which of Penny's relatives has died?
4. In all, how many relatives does Penny have whom she refers to as uncles?
5. What is Frankie lamenting in relation to Penny?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)