Chapters 1 and 2
1. Which of the following is the name of Penny's mother?
2. What nationality is that of Penny's father's family?
3. Which of Penny's relatives lives in a car?
(c) Uncle Dominic.
(d) Uncle Ralphie.
4. What state is the setting of the story?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
5. What decade is the setting for this story?
6. Which of the following baseball teams do Penny and her Uncle Dominic support?
(a) New York Giants.
(b) Dem Sluggers.
(c) Dem Bums.
(d) New York Yankees.
7. Which of the following is the name of Penny's dog?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(b) Beulah O'Reilly.
(d) Harriet O'Hare.
8. What does Penny's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a school teacher.
(b) She is a postal carrier.
(c) She is a secretary for a trucking company.
(d) She is a nurse in a doctor's office.
9. What is the most significant mystery in Penny's life?
(a) The circumstances surrounding her father's death.
(b) What type of personality her father had.
(c) Why her mother's family does not socialize with her father's family.
(d) Whether she was adopted.
This section contains 5,269 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)