Chapters 1 and 2
1. Which of the following is the name of Penny's mother?
2. What nationality is that of Penny's father's family?
3. Which of Penny's relatives lives in a car?
(c) Uncle Dominic.
(d) Uncle Ralphie.
4. What state is the setting of the story?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
5. What decade is the setting for this story?
6. Which of the following baseball teams do Penny and her Uncle Dominic support?
(a) New York Yankees.
(b) New York Giants.
(c) Dem Bums.
(d) Dem Sluggers.
7. Which of the following is the name of Penny's dog?
(a) Scarlett O'Hara.
(c) Beulah O'Reilly.
(d) Harriet O'Hare.
8. What does Penny's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a school teacher.
(b) She is a secretary for a trucking company.
(c) She is a postal carrier.
(d) She is a nurse in a doctor's office.
9. What is the most significant mystery in Penny's life?
(a) Why her mother's family does not socialize with her father's family.
(b) What type of personality her father had.
(c) The circumstances surrounding her father's death.
(d) Whether she was adopted.
This section contains 5,269 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)