Chapters 1 and 2
* An adolescent, Penny lives in mid-'50's New Jersey with her mother and maternal grandparents.
* She has always been and still is inquisitive about the circumstances surrounding her father's death years before.
* Her inability to get answers to her questions on that subject lead Penny to think about death and Heaven often.
* An eccentric of sorts, Penny's Uncle Dominic lives in a car that is parked on her paternal grandmother's yard.
* Penny and her Uncle Dominic share an avid interest in baseball, and spend a lot of time focusing on their favorite team.
* Penny's life with her mother and maternal grandparents is fairly routine with her mother working, and her grandmother handling the cooking.
* Penny meanwhile, is about to start a new job at her Uncle Ralphie's meat market.
* Penny begins her new meat market job with her generous Uncle Ralphie, and her frugal Aunt...
This section contains 1,955 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)