Chapters 1 and 2
• An adolescent, Penny lives in mid-'50's New Jersey with her mother and maternal grandparents.
• She has always been and still is inquisitive about the circumstances surrounding her father's death years before.
• Her inability to get answers to her questions on that subject lead Penny to think about death and Heaven often.
• An eccentric of sorts, Penny's Uncle Dominic lives in a car that is parked on her paternal grandmother's yard.
• Penny and her Uncle Dominic share an avid interest in baseball, and spend a lot of time focusing on their favorite team.
• Penny's life with her mother and maternal grandparents is fairly routine with her mother working, and her grandmother handling the cooking.
• Penny meanwhile, is about to start a new job at her Uncle Ralphie's meat market.
• Penny begins her new meat market job with her generous Uncle Ralphie, and her frugal Aunt...
This section contains 2,150 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)