|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was Company D's function after they were relieved by the paratrooper Battalion?
a) Right flank cover.
b) Reserve company.
c) Left flank cover.
d) Intelligence Company.
2. Who lit flares to guide the paratroopers to their drop zones?
c) Path locators.
d) Renegade German soldiers.
3. How long did Romer, Hickman, and Erwin hide before surrendering on June,1944?
a) 12 days.
b) 36 hours.
c) 24 hours.
d) 48 hours.
4. What did Bailey and other men do at the bridge as the attack started?
a) Jumped in the river.
b) Threw grenades into the pillbox.
5. Who fired the Piat weapon?
This section contains 841 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)