|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, The Significance of Pegasus Bridge. pgs. 181-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Brotheridge hit?
(a) The leg.
(b) The back.
(c) The neck.
(d) The hand.
2. Howard decided that the men from glider #2 would ________________.
(a) Find the German radio.
(b) Destroy the pillbox.
(c) Find the German officers.
(d) Clear the banks.
3. Why was the old Pegasus Bridge replaced?
(a) The amount of structural damage on the original bridge.
(b) To allow bigger ships to pass.
(c) The original bridge was too narrow for modern cars.
(d) New construction in the area.
4. When did the plan say the paratroopers should arrive at the bridges?
(a) 0125 hours.
(b) 0425 hours.
(c) 0230 hours.
(d) 0015 hours.
5. What did the Spitfire drop on the men at the bridges on the morning of June 6th?
(c) Early editions of the London Papers.
(d) 250 pound bombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Company D go at the end of May 1944?
2. Where was Howard traveling to according to Chapter 11?
3. What did Sweeney and two other men find after being sent by Howard to reconnect with the regiment?
4. When did Poett reach the bridge?
5. Where did Howard try to be reassigned to after recuperating from his car accident?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)