|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, D-Day Plus One to D-Day Plus Ninety, pgs. 150-163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visited Company D at the beginning of June,1944?
(a) General Gale.
(b) The queen.
(d) Montgomery and Gale.
2. Howard decided that the men from glider #2 would ________________.
(a) Clear the banks.
(b) Destroy the pillbox.
(c) Find the German officers.
(d) Find the German radio.
3. Who was with Major Smith when he was captured?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His second in command.
(c) His valet.
(d) His driver.
4. Where was Von Luck's division reassigned on August 21, 1944?
(a) The defense of Berlin.
(b) The Ardennes.
(d) South of France.
5. How long did Howard's men sleep on the night of June 6th to the 7th?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) They had no sleep.
(d) Ten hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Howard know about the Gondrees?
2. Where was Brotheridge hit?
3. What division was Von Luck commanding in the fall of 1943?
4. How many fatalities were there because of the landing in glider #1?
5. Who lit flares to guide the paratroopers to their drop zones?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)