|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through D-Day Minus One Month to D-Day, pgs. 63-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would the British infantry head according to the plan set in place for the invasion?
2. How many days did the bridge holding exercise given to Company D last?
(a) Three days.
(b) Nine days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two days.
3. Where was Hans A. Von Luck's headquarters?
4. Whom did Helmet Romer relieve?
(d) Vern Bonck.
5. Where was the 6th Airborne slated to deploy during the invasion?
(a) North of Bagnolet.
(b) East of the Orne River.
(c) West of Caen.
(d) South of Lisieux.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Howard not allowed to do with the maps, photos, and his plan to take the bridges?
2. When did the plan say the paratroopers should arrive at the bridges?
3. What language besides French did Theresa speak?
4. Who was Von Luck commanding officer in 1942?
5. Where would the 3rd Para Brigade drop according to Howard's orders?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)