|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 4, pgs. 76-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the training ground Howard and its men trained on special?
(a) It had two bridges located close together.
(b) It was humid like Normandy.
(c) It was far from German air scouts.
(d) It was easy to access with tanks.
2. Where was the 6th Airborne stationed in 1943?
(a) North Africa.
3. What company was John Howard part of in 1942?
(a) C Company.
(b) T Company.
(c) D Company.
(d) A Company.
4. Where would the 3rd Para Brigade drop according to Howard's orders?
(a) North of the Caen car company headquarters.
(b) East of the Clayton ravine.
(c) South of the Caen Forest.
(d) South of the Le Mesnil forest.
5. Who told Howard to developed his plan to take the bridges?
(a) General Montgomery.
(b) Brigadier Poett.
(c) General Gale.
(d) General Eisenhower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the 6th Airborne slated to deploy during the invasion?
2. What did Colonel Hans A. Von Luck command?
3. What did Howard insist all the men in his company do?
4. Who was in charge of planning the Allied invasion of Europe in 1943?
5. What canal did the Pegasus Bridge span?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)