|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 4, pgs. 76-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the members of the 6th airborne know would be coming sometime?
(a) The loss of Gibraltar.
(b) An invasion of North Africa.
(c) The loss of Karthoum.
(d) A European invasion.
2. What did Howard know about the Gondrees?
(a) They owned a cafe.
(b) They were collaborators.
(d) They were resistance.
3. What did Howard and the British commander do at five every evening in 1942?
(a) Allowed Company D to have its evening free.
(b) Watched a war movie.
(c) Ate dinner.
(d) Chanted patriotic songs.
4. What was the 6th airborne doing in 1943?
(a) Fighting in the Pacific.
(b) Taking general leave.
(c) Continuing their training.
(d) Fighting the Germans.
5. Howard decided that _______________ would lead the platoon across the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Howard receive his orders according to D-Day Minus One Month to D-Day?
2. How was the Allied war effort going in 1942, according to the start of Chapter 2?
3. Howard decided that the men from glider #2 would ________________.
4. How many divisions constituted the British airborne in 1943, according to Chapter 3?
5. What rank did Helmet Romer have on June 5, 1944, according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)