|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Chapter 4, pgs. 76-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would the British infantry head according to the plan set in place for the invasion?
2. Who joined the resistance in 1942?
(a) Von Luck.
(b) Julie Trousseau.
(c) The Gondrees.
3. Whom did Helmet Romer relieve?
(b) Vern Bonck.
4. Where was the 6th Airborne slated to deploy during the invasion?
(a) North of Bagnolet.
(b) South of Lisieux.
(c) East of the Orne River.
(d) West of Caen.
5. What did Howard know about the Gondrees?
(b) They were resistance.
(c) They were collaborators.
(d) They owned a cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language besides French did Georges speak?
2. How was the Allied war effort going in 1942, according to the start of Chapter 2?
3. What did George and Theresa Gondree do for a living?
4. Where would the 5th Para Brigade drop according to Howard's orders?
5. What skills did the training of Company D focus on?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)