|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, pgs. 119-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose group landed at the river bridge?
2. What did the Germans decide to wait for before trying another counter attack?
(b) More troops.
(c) More ammunitions.
(d) Their commanding officer.
3. What was Howard not allowed to do with the maps, photos, and his plan to take the bridges?
(a) Study them.
(b) Devise training plans from them.
(c) Sit with them at the building.
(d) Leave the building.
4. What did the paratroopers think was happening at the bridges?
(a) Light fighting.
(c) Company D's capture.
(d) Heavy fighting.
5. Where was Von Luck assigned in 1942?
(a) North Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shot was heard by Poett?
2. Howard decided that the men from glider #2 would ________________.
3. What made the training ground Howard and its men trained on special?
4. Who remembered seeing a body near the cafe?
5. When did Brigadier Poett land in Normandy in Chapter 5?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)