|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
2. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
3. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
4. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
5. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Belonging and security are two themes present in this play. Where do these themes appear, and which characters were most motivated by them?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)