|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
2. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
3. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
4. What does Peer call the philosophy that led to his success?
5. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Honor is something that many of the main characters are striving for in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)