|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
2. Where is Peer when he meets the button moulder?
3. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
4. Who is the first person Peer asks to be a witness for him?
5. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Peer endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you relate to the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)