|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
2. Peer is challenged in poem form spoken by ______________ in Act 4, Scene11.
3. What is Peer clinging to after the ship has sunk?
4. What does Peer hear when he is with the button molder for the third time?
5. What does Peer sell in America?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord? What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. Where are these themes present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you relate to the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)