|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
2. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
3. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
4. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
5. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord? What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do those moments affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)