|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Pen Man die?
2. Peer is challenged in poem form spoken by ______________ in Act 4, Scene11.
3. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
4. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
5. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you relate to the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)