|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
2. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
3. What happens to Peer as he runs away from Solveig's hut again?
4. Who does the button moulder say has sent him?
5. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this play all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Personal identity is one of the main themes in this book. Where does this theme appear, and how does its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Solveig and Aase are two very similar people, and yet they have some very notable and important differences. Using the text to support your theories, write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)