|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peer run away from Solveig's hut again?
2. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
3. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
4. What does Peer say is his ultimate goal for success?
5. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
Essay Topic 1
Diversity is a major theme in this play as many different lifestyles and ranks in society are involved. How is this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author feels it is so important?
Essay Topic 2
Despair is a theme that is placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role does despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 3
Solveig and Aase are two very similar people, and yet they have some very notable and important differences. Using the text to support your theories, write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)