|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
2. How does the Pen Man die?
3. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
4. Peer is challenged in poem form spoken by ______________ in Act 4, Scene11.
5. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Personal identity is one of the main themes in this book. Where does this theme appear, and how does its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Belonging and security are two themes present in this play. Where do these themes appear, and which characters were most motivated by them?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)