|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer sell in China?
2. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
4. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
5. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Peer endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Power and greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do those moments affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)