|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
2. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
4. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
5. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
The Troll King presents a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What is this philosophy, and how does this different idealism affect the people around him?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this play all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)