|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
2. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
4. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
5. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Peer finds an onion in the woods?
2. What does Peer say before and after he finds the robes?
3. What do the men at the doors ask Peer to do, and how does he respond?
4. What does Aslak say when Peer sees him on his way to Ingrid's wedding, and how does Peer react to this?
5. What does Peer do with Ingrid that could merit his hanging?
6. What is strange about the Woman in Green's home?
7. What does Peer decide to do after his mother's death?
8. What happens when Solveig gets to the wedding feast?
9. Who joins Peer in the forest, and how does Peer respond to this?
10. What happens to Peer after the Troll King leaves?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character do you relate to the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do those moments affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)