|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
(a) A sprained neck.
(b) An injured hand.
(c) A lost toe.
(d) A broken arm.
2. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A confession.
(c) The Lord's prayer.
(d) His will.
3. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
(a) Less than themselves.
(b) Braver than they are.
(c) Less useful than they are.
(d) Withdrawn and callow.
4. What does one of the men Peer meets buy at a dead woman's auction?
(a) Peer's ladle.
(b) Peer's hat.
(c) Peer's journal.
(d) Peer's cloak.
5. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
(c) Movie clips.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
2. Who is the funeral for?
3. What happens to Peer as he runs away from Solveig's hut again?
4. Who does Peer apologize to in the forest?
5. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)