|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
(a) The forest.
(b) The river.
(c) The church.
(d) The market.
2. Why does Peer run away from Solveig's hut again?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) He fears she will be angry.
(c) He is not worthy of her.
(d) There is another man there.
3. What does Peer call the philosophy that led to his success?
(a) The Wealth and Health Philosophy.
(b) The Gyntian philosophy.
(c) The Peerian Philosophy.
(d) The True Self Philosophy.
4. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
5. What does Peer say is his ultimate goal for success?
(a) To find an island where he can live alone.
(b) To be the king of his country.
(c) To have enough money to buy and free all slaves.
(d) To become emperor of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
2. Where does Solveig say Peer has been all these years?
3. What kind of clothes does Peer wear after Anitra abandons him?
4. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
5. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)