|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
(a) To a palace.
(b) To a prison.
(c) To a great ship.
(d) To an insane asylum.
2. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
(a) A lost toe.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A sprained neck.
(d) An injured hand.
3. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It blew over in a storm.
(b) It crumbled due to age.
(c) It was destroyed in a flood.
(d) It was burnt down.
4. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She has no soul.
(c) He has another wife.
(d) He is a doctor.
5. Where does Peer spend his middle aged years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
2. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
3. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
4. What does Peer sell in China?
5. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)