|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer sell in America?
(c) Pagan images.
(d) Herbs and spices.
2. Who is the funeral for?
(a) Solveig's father.
(c) The young boy who cut his finger off.
(d) Ingrid's groom.
3. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
(a) The Lord's prayer.
(b) A confession.
(c) His will.
(d) A blessing.
4. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
(a) A harp.
(b) A lute.
(c) A drum.
(d) A trumpet.
5. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
(a) The river.
(b) The market.
(c) The church.
(d) The forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
2. What does one of the men Peer meets buy at a dead woman's auction?
3. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
4. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
5. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)