|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
(b) The pastor.
(d) His wife.
2. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
(a) The yacht sinks.
(b) The yacht explodes.
(c) The yacht is attacked by sharks.
(d) A bomb hits the yacht.
3. Peer's guests steal what from him after he tells them his philosophy for success?
(a) His wine.
(b) His safe.
(c) His yacht.
(d) His book.
4. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
(a) To love.
(b) To try.
(c) To live.
(d) To die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
2. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
3. What does Peer call the philosophy that led to his success?
4. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
5. Where does Solveig say Peer has been all these years?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)