|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
(a) A house.
(b) An opal.
(c) Some jewels.
(d) A book.
2. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It was burnt down.
(b) It blew over in a storm.
(c) It was destroyed in a flood.
(d) It crumbled due to age.
3. What does Peer sell in America?
(c) Pagan images.
(d) Herbs and spices.
4. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
(b) The Boyg.
(d) The Troll King.
5. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
(a) To die.
(b) To live.
(c) To love.
(d) To try.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
2. What does Peer sell in China?
3. What does Peer call the philosophy that led to his success?
4. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
5. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)