|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He has another wife.
(d) She has no soul.
2. What happens to Peer as he runs away from Solveig's hut again?
(a) He hits his head and falls unconscious.
(b) He has hallucinations.
(c) He falls into a grave.
(d) He gets lost and confused.
3. What does Peer sell in America?
(a) Herbs and spices.
(c) Pagan images.
4. How does the Pen Man die?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He cuts his wrists.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He hangs himself.
5. What does the button moulder say must be used to discover the True Self?
(d) Spiritual guidance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
2. What does Peer do when he first sees Solveig at the end of the book?
3. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
4. Who does the button moulder say has sent him?
5. What does one of the men Peer meets buy at a dead woman's auction?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)