|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Lean Man?
(a) An angel.
(b) The Devil.
(c) A priest.
(d) A homeless man.
2. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
(a) A house.
(b) A book.
(c) Some jewels.
(d) An opal.
3. Where is Peer when he meets the button moulder?
(a) On the moor.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the desert.
(d) On a ship.
4. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
(a) The forest.
(b) The river.
(c) The market.
(d) The church.
5. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
(a) Give more to charity.
(b) Make amends with Solveig.
(c) Care less for material things.
(d) Live according to his true self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer do when he first sees Solveig at the end of the book?
2. Peer's guests steal what from him after he tells them his philosophy for success?
3. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
4. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
5. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)