|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
(a) His mother.
(b) The police.
(c) The king.
2. Who is the auction for?
(b) The Woman in Green.
3. What happens to Peer as he runs away from Solveig's hut again?
(a) He gets lost and confused.
(b) He falls into a grave.
(c) He has hallucinations.
(d) He hits his head and falls unconscious.
4. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(b) The Empress.
(c) The Moroccan army.
(d) The Emperor's servants.
5. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
(a) Give more to charity.
(b) Care less for material things.
(c) Live according to his true self.
(d) Make amends with Solveig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer's guests steal what from him after he tells them his philosophy for success?
2. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
3. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
4. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
5. Who is the first person Peer asks to be a witness for him?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)