|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
(a) A book.
(b) A house.
(c) Some jewels.
(d) An opal.
2. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
(a) The river.
(b) The forest.
(c) The market.
(d) The church.
3. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) He has another wife.
(d) She has no soul.
4. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
(a) Give more to charity.
(b) Make amends with Solveig.
(c) Live according to his true self.
(d) Care less for material things.
5. What does the button moulder say must be used to discover the True Self?
(c) Spiritual guidance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
2. What does Peer sell in America?
3. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
4. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
5. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)