|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
(c) His home.
2. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
(a) A sprained neck.
(b) An injured hand.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A lost toe.
3. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
(a) To a palace.
(b) To an insane asylum.
(c) To a great ship.
(d) To a prison.
4. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
(a) Live according to his true self.
(b) Make amends with Solveig.
(c) Care less for material things.
(d) Give more to charity.
5. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
2. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
3. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
4. Peer become accepted as what after finding the robes?
5. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)