|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It was destroyed in a flood.
(b) It was burnt down.
(c) It crumbled due to age.
(d) It blew over in a storm.
2. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
(a) A harp.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A lute.
(d) A drum.
3. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
(a) Across the ocean.
(b) Across the desert.
(c) To his mother's home.
(d) To a cave.
4. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In a prison.
(c) In the forest.
(d) On a ship.
5. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
(a) She will be found by her father.
(b) She is being kidnapped.
(c) She will find a new life.
(d) She is getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
2. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
3. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
4. Peer is challenged in poem form spoken by ______________ in Act 4, Scene11.
5. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)