|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) An attack.
(b) The winter.
(d) A storm.
2. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
(a) The Boyg.
(d) The Troll King.
4. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
(a) His identity.
(b) His fortune.
(c) His legacy.
(d) His memories.
5. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Empress.
(c) The Moroccan army.
(d) The Emperor's servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Pen Man die?
2. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
3. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
4. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
5. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)