|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Lean Man?
(a) A priest.
(b) The Devil.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) An angel.
2. What does Peer hear when he is with the button molder for the third time?
(a) Church bells.
(b) A cock crowing.
(d) Solveig singing.
3. Who is with Peer after the ship has sunk?
(a) The Cabin boy.
(b) The Stranger.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Cook.
4. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
(d) Movie clips.
5. What does Peer sell in America?
(a) Pagan images.
(b) Herbs and spices.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
2. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
3. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
4. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
5. Who does the button moulder say has sent him?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)