|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Eat his dinner.
(b) Pay the crew.
(c) Take his medication.
(d) Visit his mother's grave.
2. What does Peer sell in America?
(b) Herbs and spices.
(d) Pagan images.
3. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
(a) Works her spinning wheel.
(b) Mends dresses.
(c) Molds buttons.
(d) Weaves fabric.
4. Who does the button moulder say has sent him?
(a) The Master.
(b) The One.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The King.
5. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
(b) The Boyg.
(d) The Troll King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
2. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
3. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
4. Who is the first person Peer asks to be a witness for him?
5. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)