|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
(a) A confession.
(b) The Lord's prayer.
(c) His will.
(d) A blessing.
2. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Eat his dinner.
(b) Pay the crew.
(c) Visit his mother's grave.
(d) Take his medication.
3. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Develop it.
(c) Grow a farm there.
(d) Live there away from civilizations.
4. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
5. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
(c) Movie clips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the funeral for?
2. What does Peer sell in China?
3. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
4. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)