|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the auction for?
(b) The Woman in Green.
2. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
(a) The glory of the morning.
(b) His money and riches.
(c) His clear intellect.
(d) Escaping the monkey tree.
3. Where does Peer spend his middle aged years?
4. Who is the Lean Man?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) The Devil.
(c) An angel.
(d) A priest.
5. What does Peer sell in China?
(a) Pagan images.
(c) Herbs and spices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer ask the button moulder for?
2. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
3. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
4. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
5. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)