|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Kidnapping her.
(b) Ruining her wedding.
(c) Taking her money.
(d) Being intimate with her.
2. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To England.
(b) Back to town.
(c) To Peer's house.
(d) To her father's house.
3. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His childhood.
(b) Her strength.
(c) His home in the woods.
(d) His love for her.
4. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
5. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(c) The Woman in Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
2. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
3. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
4. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
5. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peer do with Ingrid that could merit his hanging?
2. Who joins Peer in the forest, and how does Peer respond to this?
3. What happens when Solveig gets to the wedding feast?
4. What is the life philosophy that the Troll King preaches, and how does it differ from the human philosophy on life?
5. What do the men at the doors ask Peer to do, and how does he respond?
6. What does Peer wonder about as he heads to Ingrid's wedding?
7. What happens to Peer after the Troll King leaves?
8. What does Peer hear from other travelers as he heads to Ingrid's wedding?
9. What does Peer say before and after he finds the robes?
10. Where is Peer, and who is he with at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)