|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
(a) The Girl in Blue.
(b) The Duchess in Violet.
(c) The Woman in Green.
(d) The Lady in Red.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) His inner goodness.
(c) The rain.
(d) The church bells.
3. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) On her deathbed.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In a church.
(d) In a dream.
4. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
(a) He falls into a pit.
(b) He hits his head.
(c) He breaks his leg.
(d) He cuts his foot.
5. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
3. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
5. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Troll King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
2. What does a young boy do at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Why does Peer think the young boy did what he did at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Peer's mother think makes Peer so arrogant?
5. Who does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid, and what does he do with them?
6. Who is Huhu, and what does he say to Peer when they first meet?
7. What does Peer do when he sees Solveig's hut?
8. What happens when the groom finds out that Peer has run away with Ingrid?
9. What does the button moulder say he has come to do to Peer?
10. Who does Peer meet after his vision, and what does she convince him to do?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)