|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) On the roof.
(b) On a boulder in the river.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In her bed.
2. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Don't forget me."
(b) "Please forgive me."
(c) "Come back to me."
(d) "I know my heart now."
3. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is very exciting.
(b) It is a tale of true bravery.
(c) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(d) It is a lie.
4. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
5. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Cuts off his finger.
(b) Shaves his head.
(c) Severs his toe.
(d) Stabs his own leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
2. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
3. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
4. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
5. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peer ask permission to do to repent of his sins, and how does the button moulder respond?
2. What does Peer wonder about as he heads to Ingrid's wedding?
3. What does Peer do when Helga tries to leave after he wakes up from his attack?
4. What does Aslak say when Peer sees him on his way to Ingrid's wedding, and how does Peer react to this?
5. Why does Peer think the young boy did what he did at the beginning of Act 3?
6. What does a young boy do at the beginning of Act 3?
7. What does Peer's mother think makes Peer so arrogant?
8. What happens while Peer is living in a tree?
9. What does the button moulder say he has come to do to Peer?
10. What does Peer do when the cook starts to let go of the raft?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)