|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His reflection.
(b) His sword.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His wallet.
2. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the restroom.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the church.
(d) In the storehouse.
3. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) She has no money.
(d) She is not who he thought she was.
4. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Come back to me."
(b) "I know my heart now."
(c) "Please forgive me."
(d) "Don't forget me."
5. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To her father's house.
(b) To England.
(c) Back to town.
(d) To Peer's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bridal steed?
2. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
3. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
4. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
5. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while Peer is living in a tree?
2. What does Aase find while she is packing her belongings in preparation to leave her home?
3. Where does Peer find himself when he wakes up after his attack?
4. What does Peer decide to do after his mother's death?
5. Where is Peer, and who is he with at the beginning of Act 3?
6. Before her death, Aase tries to talk to Peer about Ingrid. What does he do?
7. What are the main differences Peer sees between being revered in America and in Morocco?
8. What happens when Peer finds an onion in the woods?
9. What does Peer do when he sees Solveig's hut?
10. What happens when Solveig gets to the wedding feast?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)