|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
2. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Stops their dancing.
(c) Promises to help them.
(d) Follows them to their home.
3. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In his mother's house.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In a church.
5. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
2. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
3. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
4. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Peer meets the stranger on the ship?
2. Who is Huhu, and what does he say to Peer when they first meet?
3. What does Peer do when he sees the Sphinx?
4. What happens the morning after Peer kidnaps Ingrid from her wedding?
5. Why does the passenger tell Peer that he doesn't have to worry about dying when the ship sinks?
6. What does the Woman in Green tell Peer she will do to him when she finds him in the woods?
7. What does Solveig do when she sees Peer at the end of the play?
8. What is the Troll King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
9. What happens to the yacht stolen by Peer's friends, and how does Peer react?
10. What does a young boy do at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)