|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Aase's best friend?
2. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
4. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
(a) Pick him some flowers.
(b) Get him a drink.
(c) Clean his house.
(d) Make him dinner.
5. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyt.
(b) The Boyg.
(c) The Boys.
(d) The Boyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
2. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
3. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
4. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
5. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who joins Peer in the forest, and how does Peer respond to this?
2. What is the middle aged woman doing at the end of Act 4?
3. What does Peer brag about when he wakes up in Scene 7?
4. Why does the young boy cut his finger off?
5. Why does the passenger tell Peer that he doesn't have to worry about dying when the ship sinks?
6. What does Peer say about sailors?
7. What do Peer's guests do after hearing about his plans to join the war between the Greeks and the Turks?
8. What does Aase find while she is packing her belongings in preparation to leave her home?
9. Why does Peer think the young boy did what he did at the beginning of Act 3?
10. Who is Huhu, and what does he say to Peer when they first meet?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)