|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
2. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A ship.
(b) A fire.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A church pew.
3. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Meet her father.
(d) Help her.
4. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
5. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
(a) Walks away.
(d) Kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aase's last name?
2. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
3. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
4. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Peer's mother react to the story her son tells at the beginning of the play?
2. What happens when the groom finds out that Peer has run away with Ingrid?
3. What is strange about the Woman in Green's home?
4. What does Aase say as she searches for Peer in Act 1?
5. What does Peer do with Ingrid that could merit his hanging?
6. What does a young boy do at the beginning of Act 3?
7. What happens when Peer gets to the wedding feast?
8. What happens when Peer has a vision?
9. What does the Woman in Green tell Peer she will do to him when she finds him in the woods?
10. What does the button moulder say he has come to do to Peer?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)