|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
2. Who is Peer with at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The Woman in Green.
3. What does Peer brag about when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Defeating a Troll King.
(b) Killing the Boyg.
(c) Being seduced by a princess.
(d) Escaping a prison.
4. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Begs him to go with her.
(b) Offers to pay him to help her.
(c) Runs from him as fast as she can.
(d) Follows him.
5. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) She has no money.
(d) She is not who he thought she was.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
2. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
3. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the groom finds out that Peer has run away with Ingrid?
2. What is the Troll King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
3. What happens when Peer has a vision?
4. What does Peer hear from other travelers as he heads to Ingrid's wedding?
5. How does Peer's mother react to the story her son tells at the beginning of the play?
6. What does Peer wonder about as he heads to Ingrid's wedding?
7. Why does the young boy cut his finger off?
8. What do the men at the doors ask Peer to do, and how does he respond?
9. What are the main differences Peer sees between being revered in America and in Morocco?
10. What does Peer do when he sees people dancing at the wedding?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)