|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(b) Skip his military duty.
(c) Fake his own death.
(d) Cut off his own finger.
2. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. How old is Peer when the play begins?
4. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Welcome him.
(d) Crown him.
5. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(b) The Woman in Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
2. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
3. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
4. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Woman in Green tell Peer she will do to him when she finds him in the woods?
2. What is the life philosophy that the Troll King preaches, and how does it differ from the human philosophy on life?
3. What happens when Peer has a vision?
4. Before her death, Aase tries to talk to Peer about Ingrid. What does he do?
5. What does Peer hear from other travelers as he heads to Ingrid's wedding?
6. Who joins Peer in the forest, and how does Peer respond to this?
7. What does the button moulder say he has come to do to Peer?
8. What does Peer say about sailors?
9. What do Peer's guests do after hearing about his plans to join the war between the Greeks and the Turks?
10. What does Peer do when he sees people dancing at the wedding?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)