|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(b) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(c) Sings some songs.
(d) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
2. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) She is not who he thought she was.
(b) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(c) She has no money.
(d) He loves another woman.
3. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
4. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the storehouse.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the restroom.
(d) In the church.
5. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
Short Answer Questions
1. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
2. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
3. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
4. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
5. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Peer after the Troll King leaves?
2. Who is Huhu, and what does he say to Peer when they first meet?
3. What does a young boy do at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Peer brag about when he wakes up in Scene 7?
5. What does Peer do when the cook starts to let go of the raft?
6. Where is Peer, and who is he with at the beginning of Act 3?
7. What does Solveig do when she hears Peer bragging after he wakes up from his attack?
8. What happens to the yacht stolen by Peer's friends, and how does Peer react?
9. Why does Aase lose her home?
10. Where does Peer find himself when he wakes up after his attack?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)