|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
(b) The Boyg.
(d) The Troll King.
2. What does Peer sell in China?
(b) Herbs and spices.
(d) Pagan images.
3. Where is Peer when he meets the button moulder?
(a) On a ship.
(b) On the moor.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In the forest.
4. What happens to Peer as he runs away from Solveig's hut again?
(a) He falls into a grave.
(b) He has hallucinations.
(c) He hits his head and falls unconscious.
(d) He gets lost and confused.
5. What does Peer sell in America?
(a) Herbs and spices.
(c) Pagan images.
6. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
7. Peer's guests steal what from him after he tells them his philosophy for success?
(a) His safe.
(b) His wine.
(c) His book.
(d) His yacht.
8. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
(a) His home.
9. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
(a) To love.
(b) To try.
(c) To die.
(d) To live.
10. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
(a) He did not die at sea.
(b) He did not know the man.
(c) He has time to get a family.
(d) It is not his funeral.
11. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
(a) A lost toe.
(b) A sprained neck.
(c) An injured hand.
(d) A broken arm.
12. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
(a) A bomb hits the yacht.
(b) The yacht explodes.
(c) The yacht sinks.
(d) The yacht is attacked by sharks.
13. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Pay the crew.
(b) Take his medication.
(c) Eat his dinner.
(d) Visit his mother's grave.
14. Who does Peer apologize to in the forest?
15. Why does Peer run away from Solveig's hut again?
(a) He fears she will be angry.
(b) He is not worthy of her.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) There is another man there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
2. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
3. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
4. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
5. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)