|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(b) Ale houses.
(c) Other men's families.
(d) Lives of liars.
2. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
(a) To a great ship.
(b) To a palace.
(c) To an insane asylum.
(d) To a prison.
3. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
(a) It is not his funeral.
(b) He did not know the man.
(c) He has time to get a family.
(d) He did not die at sea.
5. Who is the funeral for?
(a) Solveig's father.
(b) The young boy who cut his finger off.
(c) Ingrid's groom.
6. What does one of the men Peer meets buy at a dead woman's auction?
(a) Peer's ladle.
(b) Peer's hat.
(c) Peer's cloak.
(d) Peer's journal.
7. What does Peer ask the button moulder for?
(b) More time.
8. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
(d) Movie clips.
9. Who is the Lean Man?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) An angel.
(c) The Devil.
(d) A priest.
10. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
(a) The glory of the morning.
(b) His money and riches.
(c) Escaping the monkey tree.
(d) His clear intellect.
11. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
(a) Molds buttons.
(b) Weaves fabric.
(c) Works her spinning wheel.
(d) Mends dresses.
12. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
(a) She is being kidnapped.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She will find a new life.
(d) She will be found by her father.
13. What kind of clothes does Peer wear after Anitra abandons him?
14. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
(b) His home.
15. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
(a) The Troll King.
(d) The Boyg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
2. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
3. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
4. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
5. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)