|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
(a) Develop it.
(b) Grow a farm there.
(c) Live there away from civilizations.
(d) Sell it.
2. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It blew over in a storm.
(b) It crumbled due to age.
(c) It was burnt down.
(d) It was destroyed in a flood.
3. What does the button moulder say must be used to discover the True Self?
(d) Spiritual guidance.
4. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
5. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
6. Who is the funeral for?
(a) Ingrid's groom.
(b) The young boy who cut his finger off.
(d) Solveig's father.
7. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
(a) His memories.
(b) His legacy.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His identity.
8. What kind of clothes does Peer wear after Anitra abandons him?
9. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
(a) To die.
(b) To try.
(c) To love.
(d) To live.
10. What does Peer do when he first sees Solveig at the end of the book?
(a) Cries and wails.
(b) Falls on his knees.
(c) Kisses her.
11. How does the Pen Man die?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He cuts his wrists.
(d) He is shot.
12. What does Peer sell in China?
(b) Herbs and spices.
(c) Pagan images.
13. What does Anitra strike Peer with?
(a) A whip.
(b) A scarf.
(c) His bag of jewels.
(d) Her shoe.
14. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
(a) Moldy bread.
(b) An onion.
(c) A fish.
(d) Some berries.
15. Who is with Peer after the ship has sunk?
(a) The Cabin boy.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The Stranger.
(d) The Cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
2. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
3. What does one of the men Peer meets buy at a dead woman's auction?
4. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
5. Peer become accepted as what after finding the robes?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)