|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peer clinging to after the ship has sunk?
(a) A raft.
(b) A board.
(c) A life boat.
(d) A rock.
2. Why does Peer run away from Solveig's hut again?
(a) He is not worthy of her.
(b) He fears she will be angry.
(c) There is another man there.
(d) She does not love him.
3. What does the button moulder say must be used to discover the True Self?
(a) Spiritual guidance.
4. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
(a) A harp.
(b) A lute.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A drum.
5. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Grow a farm there.
(c) Develop it.
(d) Live there away from civilizations.
6. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
(a) It is not his funeral.
(b) He has time to get a family.
(c) He did not die at sea.
(d) He did not know the man.
7. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
(a) Less useful than they are.
(b) Withdrawn and callow.
(c) Braver than they are.
(d) Less than themselves.
8. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
9. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
(b) The king.
(c) The police.
(d) His mother.
10. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It was burnt down.
(b) It blew over in a storm.
(c) It was destroyed in a flood.
(d) It crumbled due to age.
11. Where does Peer spend his middle aged years?
12. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
13. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Pay the crew.
(b) Eat his dinner.
(c) Take his medication.
(d) Visit his mother's grave.
14. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
(b) The pastor.
(c) His wife.
15. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
(a) A confession.
(b) The Lord's prayer.
(c) His will.
(d) A blessing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer sell in China?
2. Peer become accepted as what after finding the robes?
3. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
4. Who is the Lean Man?
5. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)