|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
(a) His fortune.
(b) His memories.
(c) His legacy.
(d) His identity.
2. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
(a) Works her spinning wheel.
(b) Mends dresses.
(c) Weaves fabric.
(d) Molds buttons.
3. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She has no soul.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He has another wife.
4. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
(a) A wild cat.
5. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A harp.
(c) A drum.
(d) A lute.
6. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
(a) An onion.
(b) A fish.
(c) Some berries.
(d) Moldy bread.
7. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
(a) To a prison.
(b) To an insane asylum.
(c) To a palace.
(d) To a great ship.
8. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
(a) Care less for material things.
(b) Live according to his true self.
(c) Give more to charity.
(d) Make amends with Solveig.
9. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
10. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
(a) A broken arm.
(b) A lost toe.
(c) A sprained neck.
(d) An injured hand.
11. Where is Peer when he meets the button moulder?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the desert.
(c) On the moor.
(d) On a ship.
12. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
(a) It is not his funeral.
(b) He did not die at sea.
(c) He did not know the man.
(d) He has time to get a family.
13. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
(a) Movie clips.
14. What does Peer ask the button moulder for?
(c) More time.
15. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
(a) To his mother's home.
(b) Across the ocean.
(c) To a cave.
(d) Across the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
2. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
3. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
4. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
5. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)