Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anitra strike Peer with?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A whip.
(d) His bag of jewels.
2. Who is the Lean Man?
(a) A priest.
(b) The Devil.
(c) An angel.
(d) A homeless man.
3. Peer's guests steal what from him after he tells them his philosophy for success?
(a) His wine.
(b) His yacht.
(c) His book.
(d) His safe.
4. Where is Peer when he meets the button moulder?
(a) On the moor.
(b) On a ship.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In the forest.
5. What does Peer do when he first sees Solveig at the end of the book?
(b) Falls on his knees.
(c) Cries and wails.
(d) Kisses her.
6. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
(a) He has done too much good.
(b) He is a God-fearing man.
(c) His friends were being punished.
(d) He is wearing his lucky shoes.
7. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
(a) Across the ocean.
(b) To a cave.
(c) Across the desert.
(d) To his mother's home.
8. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
(a) Molds buttons.
(b) Works her spinning wheel.
(c) Mends dresses.
(d) Weaves fabric.
9. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
(a) Some berries.
(b) An onion.
(c) A fish.
(d) Moldy bread.
10. Who does Peer apologize to in the forest?
11. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
12. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
(a) She will be found by her father.
(b) She will find a new life.
(c) She is getting married.
(d) She is being kidnapped.
13. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
(a) Care less for material things.
(b) Make amends with Solveig.
(c) Live according to his true self.
(d) Give more to charity.
14. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
(a) His wife.
(b) The pastor.
15. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
(a) Develop it.
(b) Grow a farm there.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Live there away from civilizations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
2. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What does Peer hear when he is with the button molder for the third time?
4. Who is with Peer after the ship has sunk?
5. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)