|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of clothes does Peer wear after Anitra abandons him?
2. Peer is challenged in poem form spoken by ______________ in Act 4, Scene11.
(a) A snake.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A tree.
(d) A statue.
3. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
(b) A wild cat.
4. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It was destroyed in a flood.
(b) It blew over in a storm.
(c) It was burnt down.
(d) It crumbled due to age.
5. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
(a) The forest.
(b) The market.
(c) The river.
(d) The church.
6. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
(a) She will be found by her father.
(b) She will find a new life.
(c) She is being kidnapped.
(d) She is getting married.
7. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
(a) She has no soul.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) He has another wife.
(d) He is a doctor.
8. What does the button moulder say must be used to discover the True Self?
(b) Spiritual guidance.
9. Peer tell the Lean Man he wants to keep what?
(a) His legacy.
(b) His identity.
(c) His fortune.
(d) His memories.
10. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
(a) Give more to charity.
(b) Live according to his true self.
(c) Make amends with Solveig.
(d) Care less for material things.
11. Where does Peer spend his middle aged years?
12. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
(a) He did not die at sea.
(b) He has time to get a family.
(c) It is not his funeral.
(d) He did not know the man.
13. Who does the button moulder say has sent him?
(a) The Lord.
(b) The One.
(c) The King.
(d) The Master.
14. What does Peer ask the button moulder for?
(d) More time.
15. Who is with Peer after the ship has sunk?
(a) The Cook.
(b) The Stranger.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The Cabin boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
2. What does the person by the Sphinx call Peer?
3. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
5. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)