|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It blew over in a storm.
(b) It was burnt down.
(c) It was destroyed in a flood.
(d) It crumbled due to age.
2. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
(a) His wife.
(d) The pastor.
3. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(b) The winter.
(c) A storm.
(d) An attack.
4. Where does Peer spend his middle aged years?
5. Where is Peer when he meets the button moulder?
(a) On a ship.
(b) On the moor.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the desert.
6. Who is the first person Peer asks to be a witness for him?
(a) The Passenger.
(b) The Troll King.
(c) The Woman in Green.
7. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
(a) Escaping the monkey tree.
(b) His clear intellect.
(c) His money and riches.
(d) The glory of the morning.
8. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
(a) Live there away from civilizations.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Develop it.
(d) Grow a farm there.
9. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
10. Who is the Lean Man?
(a) The Devil.
(b) A priest.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) An angel.
11. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
(a) Weaves fabric.
(b) Mends dresses.
(c) Molds buttons.
(d) Works her spinning wheel.
12. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
13. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
(a) She is getting married.
(b) She is being kidnapped.
(c) She will find a new life.
(d) She will be found by her father.
14. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
(a) A lost toe.
(b) An injured hand.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A sprained neck.
15. What does Anitra strike Peer with?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) A whip.
(c) His bag of jewels.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
2. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
3. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
4. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
5. What happens to Peer as he runs away from Solveig's hut again?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)