|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
(a) She is getting married.
(b) She is being kidnapped.
(c) She will be found by her father.
(d) She will find a new life.
2. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
(b) Movie clips.
3. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Empress.
(b) The Moroccan army.
(d) The Emperor's servants.
4. Who is the funeral for?
(a) Ingrid's groom.
(b) Solveig's father.
(d) The young boy who cut his finger off.
5. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
(a) An injured hand.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) A lost toe.
(d) A sprained neck.
6. What does Peer find to eat after the auction?
(a) An onion.
(b) Moldy bread.
(c) A fish.
(d) Some berries.
7. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
(a) Live there away from civilizations.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Grow a farm there.
(d) Develop it.
8. Where is Peer when he meets the button moulder?
(a) In the desert.
(b) On the moor.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In the forest.
9. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It blew over in a storm.
(b) It was destroyed in a flood.
(c) It was burnt down.
(d) It crumbled due to age.
10. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
(a) To a palace.
(b) To a great ship.
(c) To a prison.
(d) To an insane asylum.
11. What does Peer ask the button moulder for?
(a) More time.
12. What does Peer say is his ultimate goal for success?
(a) To have enough money to buy and free all slaves.
(b) To become emperor of the world.
(c) To find an island where he can live alone.
(d) To be the king of his country.
13. What does Peer vow to do after the funeral?
(a) Give more to charity.
(b) Live according to his true self.
(c) Make amends with Solveig.
(d) Care less for material things.
14. What does one of the men Peer meets buy at a dead woman's auction?
(a) Peer's ladle.
(b) Peer's cloak.
(c) Peer's journal.
(d) Peer's hat.
15. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
(a) The yacht explodes.
(b) A bomb hits the yacht.
(c) The yacht is attacked by sharks.
(d) The yacht sinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
2. Peer become accepted as what after finding the robes?
3. What does Peer sell in America?
4. What does Peer do when he first sees Solveig at the end of the book?
5. Who does the button moulder say has sent him?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)