|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
2. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
(a) Solveig's father.
(c) The Woman in Green.
3. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(b) It is a tale of true bravery.
(c) It is very exciting.
(d) It is a lie.
4. What did Peer pretend to be when he was a young child?
(a) A chef.
(b) A button molder.
(c) A king.
(d) A wizard.
5. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
6. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) One night.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
7. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Follows them to their home.
(b) Promises to help them.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Stops their dancing.
8. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A whale.
(b) A deer.
(c) A bear.
(d) An eagle.
9. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) His inner goodness.
(b) Her prayers.
(c) The rain.
(d) The church bells.
10. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
11. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
12. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A pile of rocks.
(b) A tree.
(c) A great castle.
(d) A graveyard.
13. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
14. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
(a) Slap him.
(b) Run away.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Yell at him.
15. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
(a) A poem.
(b) A lock of hair.
(c) A silver button.
(d) A locket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
2. What is the name of Aase's best friend?
3. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
4. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
5. What does Peer see in his vision?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)