|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer wake up after being attacked in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) By a river.
(b) In a church.
(c) Outside his mother's hut.
(d) In a graveyard.
2. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) In a dream.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On her deathbed.
(d) In a church.
3. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(b) Look him in the eye.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Talk to him.
4. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is very exciting.
(b) It is a tale of true bravery.
(c) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(d) It is a lie.
5. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
(a) He will be executed.
(b) He will be forced to marry Ingrid.
(c) He will be thrown in prison.
(d) He will be fined.
6. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
(a) A ladle.
(b) A spatula.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A shoe.
7. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
(a) To his home.
(b) To prison.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To sea.
8. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To Peer's house.
(b) To England.
(c) To her father's house.
(d) Back to town.
9. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(c) The Woman in Green.
10. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
(a) He rides a bike.
(b) He walks.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He hitches a ride on a wagon.
11. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A whale.
(c) A deer.
(d) A bear.
12. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
13. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Walks away.
14. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
15. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
3. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
4. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)