Short Answer Key
Part 1 Act 1 Scene 1
1. How old is Peer when the play begins?
2. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
3. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
4. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
It ran off.
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
It is a lie.
6. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
7. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
He has a sharp mind.
8. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
9. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
She gets engaged.
This section contains 2,522 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)