1. How old is Peer when the play begins?
2. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
3. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
4. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
6. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
7. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
This section contains 3,959 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)