|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Ruining her wedding.
(b) Taking her money.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Being intimate with her.
2. Peer is challenged in poem form spoken by ______________ in Act 4, Scene11.
(a) A snake.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A statue.
(d) A tree.
3. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Forget his family.
(b) Eat Elfish food.
(c) Grow a tail.
(d) Marry his daughter.
4. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
(a) The loss of his job.
(b) Running into Solveig's father.
5. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Finding the bride.
(b) Distracting the groom.
(c) Cleaning the dance floor.
(d) Cutting the cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
2. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
3. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
4. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
5. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)