|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
(b) Runs off.
(c) Slaps him.
2. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Make him dance.
(b) Give him a tail.
(c) Cut his eye.
(d) Grow some horns.
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) His inner goodness.
(c) The rain.
(d) The church bells.
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
5. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
2. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
3. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
4. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
5. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)