|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
(a) A harp.
(b) A lute.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A drum.
2. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
(a) The king.
(b) His mother.
(d) The police.
3. What does Peer call the philosophy that led to his success?
(a) The Peerian Philosophy.
(b) The True Self Philosophy.
(c) The Gyntian philosophy.
(d) The Wealth and Health Philosophy.
4. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To stage his own death.
(b) To avoid military service.
(c) To repent of some sins.
(d) To feed a beast.
5. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
(a) His gun.
(b) His hat.
(c) His game.
(d) His boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer see in his vision?
2. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
5. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)