|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
(c) Movie clips.
2. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
(a) His conscience.
(b) The Troll King.
(c) A ghost.
(d) The Devil.
3. What did Peer pretend to be when he was a young child?
(a) A king.
(b) A chef.
(c) A wizard.
(d) A button molder.
4. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
(a) To a cave.
(b) To his mother's home.
(c) Across the desert.
(d) Across the ocean.
5. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Tells someone to help the boy.
(c) Continues working.
(d) Says a prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
2. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Who is the first person Peer asks to be a witness for him?
4. Where does Peer search for something to eat after the auction?
5. What does one of the men Peer meets buy at a dead woman's auction?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)