|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(b) Other men's families.
(c) Lives of liars.
(d) Ale houses.
2. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Word that Ingrid is already married.
(b) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
(c) Rumors about his mother.
(d) Bad things about him and his family.
3. What is Aase's last name?
4. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
5. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
2. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
3. What does Peer see in his vision?
4. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
5. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)