|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Run away with the bride.
(b) Get killed.
(c) Be shamed.
(d) Get married.
2. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) An attack.
(b) The winter.
(c) A storm.
3. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
4. What does Anitra strike Peer with?
(a) His bag of jewels.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A whip.
5. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Eat Elfish food.
(b) Forget his family.
(c) Grow a tail.
(d) Marry his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer is challenged in poem form spoken by ______________ in Act 4, Scene11.
2. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
4. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
5. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)