|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
(a) She will be found by her father.
(b) She will find a new life.
(c) She is getting married.
(d) She is being kidnapped.
2. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Cut off his own finger.
(b) Fake his own death.
(c) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(d) Skip his military duty.
3. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His strongest desires.
(b) The outside world.
(c) His family.
(d) His valor.
4. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
5. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Empress.
(b) The Moroccan army.
(d) The Emperor's servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aase's friend helping her do when she first appears in Act 2?
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
5. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)