|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
(a) His clear intellect.
(b) The glory of the morning.
(c) His money and riches.
(d) Escaping the monkey tree.
2. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
(a) His gun.
(b) His game.
(c) His boots.
(d) His hat.
3. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A bear.
(b) A deer.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A whale.
4. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boys.
(b) The Boyt.
(c) The Boyd.
(d) The Boyg.
5. What does Anitra strike Peer with?
(a) A whip.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) His bag of jewels.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
2. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
3. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
4. What does Peer brag about when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)