|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
(a) Grow a farm there.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Develop it.
(d) Live there away from civilizations.
2. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
(a) He will be executed.
(b) He will be fined.
(c) He will be forced to marry Ingrid.
(d) He will be thrown in prison.
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Tell a story.
(b) Leave the wedding.
(c) Get them a drink.
(d) Be more subtle.
4. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
5. Who is the first person Peer asks to be a witness for him?
(a) The Troll King.
(b) The Woman in Green.
(d) The Passenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
2. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
3. What does Peer sell in America?
4. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)