|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer sell in America?
(b) Herbs and spices.
(c) Pagan images.
2. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To her father's house.
(b) Back to town.
(c) To England.
(d) To Peer's house.
3. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
(a) He did not die at sea.
(b) He did not know the man.
(c) He has time to get a family.
(d) It is not his funeral.
4. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A boat.
(c) A chair.
(d) A house.
5. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
2. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
3. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
4. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
5. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)