|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Tell a story.
(b) Leave the wedding.
(c) Get them a drink.
(d) Be more subtle.
2. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
(a) His wife.
(d) The pastor.
4. Who is with Peer after the ship has sunk?
(a) The Captain.
(b) The Stranger.
(c) The Cook.
(d) The Cabin boy.
5. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) He has another wife.
(c) She has no soul.
(d) He is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
2. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
3. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
4. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
5. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)