|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Making a meal.
(b) Saying a prayer.
(c) Chopping down a tree.
(d) Building a fire.
2. Why is Aase's home taken away from her?
(a) She was behind in her payments.
(b) She burned down her neighbor's house.
(c) As payment for Peer's misconduct at the wedding.
(d) She was accused of harboring criminals.
3. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(b) Buried on land.
(c) Donated to science.
4. What does Peer sell in America?
(a) Pagan images.
(d) Herbs and spices.
5. Who gives the eulogy for the dead man?
(a) His wife.
(c) The pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
2. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
3. Who is the first person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
5. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)