|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
2. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
(a) He cuts his foot.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He hits his head.
(d) He falls into a pit.
3. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is a tale of true bravery.
(b) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(c) It is a lie.
(d) It is very exciting.
4. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get married.
(b) Get killed.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Be shamed.
5. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Shaves his head.
(b) Stabs his own leg.
(c) Cuts off his finger.
(d) Severs his toe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
2. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
3. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
4. Who is the Troll Princess?
5. What does the person by the Sphinx call Peer?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)