|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In his mother's house.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a church.
(d) In the forest.
2. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His sword.
(b) His reflection.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His clothes.
3. Where has Peer been featured for his Troll-like behavior?
(a) Movie clips.
4. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Help her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Meet her father.
(d) Marry her.
5. What does Peer say is his ultimate goal for success?
(a) To be the king of his country.
(b) To have enough money to buy and free all slaves.
(c) To become emperor of the world.
(d) To find an island where he can live alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
2. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
4. What does the button moulder say must be used to discover the True Self?
5. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)