|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the button moulder say has sent him?
(a) The One.
(b) The King.
(c) The Lord.
(d) The Master.
2. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Look him in the eye.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Tell him where Ingrid is.
3. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
(a) He will be forced to marry Ingrid.
(b) He will be fined.
(c) He will be executed.
(d) He will be thrown in prison.
4. Why does Peer run away from Solveig's hut again?
(a) He fears she will be angry.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) There is another man there.
(d) He is not worthy of her.
5. Who is the funeral for?
(a) Ingrid's groom.
(b) The young boy who cut his finger off.
(d) Solveig's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
2. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
3. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
5. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)