|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To repent of some sins.
(b) To stage his own death.
(c) To avoid military service.
(d) To feed a beast.
3. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
(a) Live there away from civilizations.
(b) Grow a farm there.
(c) Develop it.
(d) Sell it.
4. What does Peer say is his ultimate goal for success?
(a) To be the king of his country.
(b) To have enough money to buy and free all slaves.
(c) To find an island where he can live alone.
(d) To become emperor of the world.
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
(a) A locket.
(b) A lock of hair.
(c) A silver button.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer sell in America?
2. What does Anitra strike Peer with?
3. What did Peer pretend to be when he was a young child?
4. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
5. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)