|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) The outside world.
(b) His strongest desires.
(c) His family.
(d) His valor.
2. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(b) Skip his military duty.
(c) Cut off his own finger.
(d) Fake his own death.
3. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
4. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) How he will be received.
(b) How he will hide.
(c) What Ingrid will say.
(d) What he will say to Inga.
5. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Empress.
(b) The Emperor's servants.
(c) The Moroccan army.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
2. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
3. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)