|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A pig.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A great horse.
(d) A goose.
2. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
(a) The Troll King.
(b) A ghost.
(c) His conscience.
(d) The Devil.
3. Who is the Troll Princess?
(a) The Woman in Green.
(d) The farm girls.
4. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Sings some songs.
(b) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(c) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(d) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Run away.
(d) Yell at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer see in his vision?
2. Peer is challenged in poem form spoken by ______________ in Act 4, Scene11.
3. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
5. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)