|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(b) Heavy fines.
2. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyg.
(b) The Boyt.
(c) The Boys.
(d) The Boyd.
3. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Don't forget me."
(b) "Please forgive me."
(c) "I know my heart now."
(d) "Come back to me."
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) The church bells.
(c) His inner goodness.
(d) The rain.
5. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
(a) A flock of birds.
(b) A young dog.
(c) A traveling salesman.
(d) Two old women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
2. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
3. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
5. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)