|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Being intimate with her.
(b) Ruining her wedding.
(c) Kidnapping her.
(d) Taking her money.
2. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(b) The Woman in Green.
3. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Ale houses.
(c) Other men's families.
(d) Lives of liars.
4. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A bear.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An emperor.
5. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
2. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
3. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
4. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
5. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)