|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A pile of rocks.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A tree.
(d) A great castle.
2. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
(a) A bomb hits the yacht.
(b) The yacht is attacked by sharks.
(c) The yacht explodes.
(d) The yacht sinks.
3. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Follows him.
(b) Offers to pay him to help her.
(c) Runs from him as fast as she can.
(d) Begs him to go with her.
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Promises to help them.
(c) Stops their dancing.
(d) Follows them to their home.
5. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
(a) Clean his house.
(b) Pick him some flowers.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Make him dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
2. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
3. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
4. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
5. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)