|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
2. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Continues working.
(c) Tells someone to help the boy.
(d) Says a prayer.
3. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
(a) To a palace.
(b) To a prison.
(c) To an insane asylum.
(d) To a great ship.
4. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Run away with the bride.
(b) Be shamed.
(c) Get killed.
(d) Get married.
5. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
(a) Two old women.
(b) A flock of birds.
(c) A young dog.
(d) A traveling salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
2. What kind of clothes does Peer wear after Anitra abandons him?
3. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
4. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
5. What is Peer clinging to after the ship has sunk?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)