|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
2. What does Peer brag about when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Killing the Boyg.
(b) Being seduced by a princess.
(c) Defeating a Troll King.
(d) Escaping a prison.
3. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In a church.
(b) In his mother's house.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the forest.
4. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He runs away with the girl.
(b) He gets beat.
(c) He gets sent home.
(d) He has a good time.
5. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) How he will hide.
(b) What Ingrid will say.
(c) How he will be received.
(d) What he will say to Inga.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Where does Peer spend his middle aged years?
3. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
4. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
5. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)