|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Aase's home taken away from her?
(a) As payment for Peer's misconduct at the wedding.
(b) She was behind in her payments.
(c) She was accused of harboring criminals.
(d) She burned down her neighbor's house.
2. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
(a) A lute.
(b) A drum.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A harp.
3. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Please forgive me."
(b) "Don't forget me."
(c) "I know my heart now."
(d) "Come back to me."
5. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
3. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
4. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
5. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)