|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
(a) His money and riches.
(b) The glory of the morning.
(c) His clear intellect.
(d) Escaping the monkey tree.
2. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
(a) A harp.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A lute.
(d) A drum.
3. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
(a) His will.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A confession.
(d) The Lord's prayer.
4. Where does Peer spend his middle aged years?
5. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To the river.
(b) To his house.
(c) To a church.
(d) To the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
2. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
3. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
4. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
5. What did Peer pretend to be when he was a young child?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)