|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
(b) Peer and the preacher.
(c) The narrator and Peer.
(d) Peer and the boy.
2. What is Aase's last name?
3. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Rumors about his mother.
(b) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
(c) Bad things about him and his family.
(d) Word that Ingrid is already married.
4. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
(a) He broke the law.
(b) She will be a social outcast.
(c) He makes her life miserable.
(d) She could get hurt.
5. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
2. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What is Aase's friend helping her do when she first appears in Act 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)