|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
2. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It ran off.
(b) It sank into a mud pit.
(c) It fell down a cliff.
(d) It bucked him off.
3. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Meet her father.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Help her.
(d) Marry her.
4. What did Peer pretend to be when he was a young child?
(a) A chef.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A king.
(d) A button molder.
5. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
3. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
4. What kind of clothes does Peer wear after Anitra abandons him?
5. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)