|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
(a) Peer and the boy.
(b) The narrator and Peer.
(d) Peer and the preacher.
2. What does Peer call the philosophy that led to his success?
(a) The Peerian Philosophy.
(b) The Wealth and Health Philosophy.
(c) The Gyntian philosophy.
(d) The True Self Philosophy.
3. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
(a) His will.
(b) A confession.
(c) The Lord's prayer.
(d) A blessing.
4. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Clanging steel.
(c) Church bells.
(d) Horse hoofs.
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is a tale of true bravery.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(d) It is very exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
2. What does the person by the Sphinx call Peer?
3. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
4. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)