|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
(a) His clear intellect.
(b) Escaping the monkey tree.
(c) The glory of the morning.
(d) His money and riches.
2. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A great castle.
(c) A tree.
(d) A pile of rocks.
3. Why is Aase's home taken away from her?
(a) She was accused of harboring criminals.
(b) She burned down her neighbor's house.
(c) She was behind in her payments.
(d) As payment for Peer's misconduct at the wedding.
4. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
(a) The Troll King.
(d) The Boyg.
5. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Cutting the cake.
(b) Distracting the groom.
(c) Cleaning the dance floor.
(d) Finding the bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
2. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
3. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
4. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)