|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To a special meeting place.
(b) To Ingrid's wedding.
(c) To the church.
(d) To his house.
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
3. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
(a) A young dog.
(b) Two old women.
(c) A traveling salesman.
(d) A flock of birds.
4. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Visit his mother's grave.
(b) Take his medication.
(c) Eat his dinner.
(d) Pay the crew.
5. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A spatula.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A ladle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aase's last name?
2. What is the name of Aase's best friend?
3. What does Peer sell in China?
4. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)