|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer sell in America?
(a) Herbs and spices.
(d) Pagan images.
2. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) She is not who he thought she was.
(d) She has no money.
3. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
(a) To live.
(b) To die.
(c) To love.
(d) To try.
4. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A ladle.
(d) A spatula.
5. Who is the Troll Princess?
(a) The farm girls.
(b) The Woman in Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
3. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
4. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
5. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)