|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) In a dream.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On her deathbed.
(d) In a church.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
(a) A locket.
(b) A lock of hair.
(c) A silver button.
(d) A poem.
3. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
(a) A ghost.
(b) His conscience.
(c) The Troll King.
(d) The Devil.
4. What does Peer say is his ultimate goal for success?
(a) To become emperor of the world.
(b) To find an island where he can live alone.
(c) To be the king of his country.
(d) To have enough money to buy and free all slaves.
5. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
(a) He hitches a ride on a wagon.
(b) He rides a bike.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Peer after the ship has sunk?
2. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
3. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
5. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)