|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
(a) She has no soul.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He has another wife.
2. What is Aase's friend helping her do when she first appears in Act 2?
(a) Planting a garden.
(b) Building a barn.
(c) Selling her belongings.
(d) Packing her house.
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) The rain.
(b) Her prayers.
(c) The church bells.
(d) His inner goodness.
4. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
(a) He is a God-fearing man.
(b) He has done too much good.
(c) His friends were being punished.
(d) He is wearing his lucky shoes.
5. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
3. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
4. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
5. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)