|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A confession.
(c) His will.
(d) The Lord's prayer.
2. How old is Peer when the play begins?
3. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In a prison.
4. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is a tale of true bravery.
(b) It is very exciting.
(c) It is a lie.
(d) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
5. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He wants to show her some new moves.
(b) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(c) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
(d) He has always loved her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer become accepted as what after finding the robes?
2. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
3. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
4. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
5. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)