|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Come back to me."
(b) "Please forgive me."
(c) "I know my heart now."
(d) "Don't forget me."
2. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
(a) A ladle.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A spatula.
3. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) How he will be received.
(b) What he will say to Inga.
(c) How he will hide.
(d) What Ingrid will say.
4. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Help her.
(b) Meet her father.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Kiss her.
5. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
(a) A flock of birds.
(b) A young dog.
(c) Two old women.
(d) A traveling salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
3. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
4. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
5. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)