|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It sank into a mud pit.
(b) It bucked him off.
(c) It fell down a cliff.
(d) It ran off.
2. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) An old man.
(b) A ship.
(c) His strength.
(d) The world.
3. What is the name of Aase's best friend?
4. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(b) Buried on land.
(d) Donated to science.
5. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
(c) Walks away.
(d) Kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
2. What does Peer sell in America?
3. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
4. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
5. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)