|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
2. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
(a) Molds buttons.
(b) Weaves fabric.
(c) Mends dresses.
(d) Works her spinning wheel.
3. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Runs from him as fast as she can.
(b) Offers to pay him to help her.
(c) Begs him to go with her.
(d) Follows him.
4. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Marry his daughter.
(b) Forget his family.
(c) Grow a tail.
(d) Eat Elfish food.
5. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(b) Skip his military duty.
(c) Cut off his own finger.
(d) Fake his own death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
2. Where does Peer spend his middle aged years?
3. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
4. Why is Aase's home taken away from her?
5. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)