|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
2. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Tell a story.
(b) Be more subtle.
(c) Leave the wedding.
(d) Get them a drink.
3. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Solveig's sister.
4. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Give him a tail.
(b) Cut his eye.
(c) Grow some horns.
(d) Make him dance.
5. Peer's guests steal what from him after he tells them his philosophy for success?
(a) His yacht.
(b) His book.
(c) His wine.
(d) His safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
2. What does Peer sell in America?
3. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
5. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)