|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) The church bells.
(b) Her prayers.
(c) His inner goodness.
(d) The rain.
2. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His love for her.
(c) Her strength.
(d) His home in the woods.
3. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
4. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Cutting the cake.
(b) Finding the bride.
(c) Cleaning the dance floor.
(d) Distracting the groom.
5. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
2. What does Peer say is his ultimate goal for success?
3. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
5. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)