|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
2. What does Peer see in his vision?
3. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
(a) Clean his house.
(b) Make him dinner.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Pick him some flowers.
4. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gun.
(c) His game.
(d) His boots.
5. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Grow a tail.
(b) Eat Elfish food.
(c) Forget his family.
(d) Marry his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
2. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
3. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
5. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)