|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Peer pretend to be when he was a young child?
(a) A king.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A button molder.
(d) A chef.
2. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To Peer's house.
(b) Back to town.
(c) To England.
(d) To her father's house.
3. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
5. What does Peer sell in America?
(a) Herbs and spices.
(b) Pagan images.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
2. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
3. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
4. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
5. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)