|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Church bells.
(b) Clanging steel.
(d) Horse hoofs.
2. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) One night.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
(a) Dancing around a fire.
(b) Writing in his journal.
(c) Stripping branches off a tree.
(d) Giving a sermon.
4. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Bad things about him and his family.
(b) Rumors about his mother.
(c) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
(d) Word that Ingrid is already married.
5. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) What he will say to Inga.
(b) How he will hide.
(c) How he will be received.
(d) What Ingrid will say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer brag about when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
3. Who is the Troll Princess?
4. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
5. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)