|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Look him in the eye.
(b) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Talk to him.
2. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
(a) To a cave.
(b) Across the desert.
(c) To his mother's home.
(d) Across the ocean.
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) The church bells.
(b) The rain.
(c) Her prayers.
(d) His inner goodness.
4. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
5. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The thought that Peer could be dead.
(b) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
(c) The thought that she will never find him.
(d) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
2. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
3. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
4. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
5. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)