|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Horse hoofs.
(b) Clanging steel.
(d) Church bells.
2. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Rumors about his mother.
(b) Word that Ingrid is already married.
(c) Bad things about him and his family.
(d) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
3. What does Anitra think is happening while she is on her ride with Peer?
(a) She will find a new life.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She will be found by her father.
(d) She is being kidnapped.
4. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
(a) An early grave.
(b) A mad house.
(c) A mine shaft.
5. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
2. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
3. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
4. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)