|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Sings some songs.
(b) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(c) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(d) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
(a) Run away.
(b) Yell at him.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Kiss him.
3. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
(a) A mine shaft.
(b) An early grave.
(c) A mad house.
4. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Hide him.
(b) Loan him some nice clothes.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Tell him where Ingrid is.
5. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Horse hoofs.
(b) Church bells.
(c) Clanging steel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
2. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
3. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
5. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)