|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Walks away.
2. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To Ingrid's wedding.
(b) To the church.
(c) To a special meeting place.
(d) To his house.
3. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He hits his head.
(c) He cuts his foot.
(d) He falls into a pit.
4. What does Peer sell in China?
(b) Pagan images.
(c) Herbs and spices.
5. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer sell in America?
2. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
3. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
5. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)