|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
(a) Works her spinning wheel.
(b) Molds buttons.
(c) Mends dresses.
(d) Weaves fabric.
2. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Sings some songs.
(b) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(c) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(d) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
3. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(c) The Woman in Green.
4. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His sword.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His reflection.
5. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
2. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
3. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
4. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
5. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)