|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of clothes does Peer wear after Anitra abandons him?
2. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Word that Ingrid is already married.
(b) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
(c) Rumors about his mother.
(d) Bad things about him and his family.
3. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(b) Skip his military duty.
(c) Cut off his own finger.
(d) Fake his own death.
4. What does Peer call the philosophy that led to his success?
(a) The Wealth and Health Philosophy.
(b) The Peerian Philosophy.
(c) The Gyntian philosophy.
(d) The True Self Philosophy.
5. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He gets sent home.
(b) He has a good time.
(c) He runs away with the girl.
(d) He gets beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
2. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
3. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
4. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
5. Where does Peer wake up after being attacked in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)