|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer's guests steal what from him after he tells them his philosophy for success?
(a) His safe.
(b) His wine.
(c) His yacht.
(d) His book.
2. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
(a) The Satisfied Soul.
(b) The True Self.
(c) The Sufficient Self.
(d) The Wanting Soul.
4. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His valor.
(b) His strongest desires.
(c) The outside world.
(d) His family.
5. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom's mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The groom.
(d) The bride's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer sell in China?
2. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
4. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
5. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)