|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer call the philosophy that led to his success?
(a) The Wealth and Health Philosophy.
(b) The True Self Philosophy.
(c) The Gyntian philosophy.
(d) The Peerian Philosophy.
2. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) In a church.
(b) On her deathbed.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a dream.
3. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
(a) She could get hurt.
(b) She will be a social outcast.
(c) He broke the law.
(d) He makes her life miserable.
4. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It fell down a cliff.
(b) It bucked him off.
(c) It ran off.
(d) It sank into a mud pit.
5. Peer's guests steal what from him after he tells them his philosophy for success?
(a) His safe.
(b) His book.
(c) His yacht.
(d) His wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What does Peer plan to do with the land he is on when he finds the robes?
3. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
4. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
5. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)