|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
(a) Make him dinner.
(b) Pick him some flowers.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Clean his house.
2. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Tell a story.
(b) Be more subtle.
(c) Leave the wedding.
(d) Get them a drink.
3. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
4. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A whale.
(b) A bear.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A deer.
5. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) A sword and a shield.
(b) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(c) A potion and a magic mirror.
(d) His promise of safe passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
2. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)