|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Taking her money.
(b) Ruining her wedding.
(c) Being intimate with her.
(d) Kidnapping her.
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
3. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) On the roof.
(b) On a boulder in the river.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In her bed.
4. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Heavy fines.
5. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
(a) Peer and the preacher.
(b) The narrator and Peer.
(c) Peer and the boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
2. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. Peer become accepted as what after finding the robes?
4. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
5. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)