|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Building a fire.
(b) Chopping down a tree.
(c) Making a meal.
(d) Saying a prayer.
2. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They come to a halt.
(b) They continue.
(c) They are moved to another place.
(d) They get very awkward.
3. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
(a) The feast.
(b) The vows.
4. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To the church.
(b) To Ingrid's wedding.
(c) To a special meeting place.
(d) To his house.
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Troll Princess?
2. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
3. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
5. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)