|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It sank into a mud pit.
(b) It bucked him off.
(c) It fell down a cliff.
(d) It ran off.
3. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
(a) Pick him some flowers.
(b) Make him dinner.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Clean his house.
4. What does Peer say is his ultimate goal for success?
(a) To become emperor of the world.
(b) To have enough money to buy and free all slaves.
(c) To be the king of his country.
(d) To find an island where he can live alone.
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) The rain.
(c) His inner goodness.
(d) The church bells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
2. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
3. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What is the name of Aase's best friend?
5. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)