|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Help her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Meet her father.
2. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Come back to me."
(b) "Don't forget me."
(c) "I know my heart now."
(d) "Please forgive me."
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
4. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(b) Look him in the eye.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Talk to him.
5. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Fake his own death.
(b) Cut off his own finger.
(c) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(d) Skip his military duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
2. Why is Aase's home taken away from her?
3. What does Peer see in his vision?
4. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
5. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)