|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To his house.
(b) To a special meeting place.
(c) To the church.
(d) To Ingrid's wedding.
2. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Please forgive me."
(b) "I know my heart now."
(c) "Don't forget me."
(d) "Come back to me."
3. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(b) Cut off his own finger.
(c) Skip his military duty.
(d) Fake his own death.
4. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
5. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To Peer's house.
(b) To England.
(c) To her father's house.
(d) Back to town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
2. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
3. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)