|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Get them a drink.
(b) Tell a story.
(c) Leave the wedding.
(d) Be more subtle.
2. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Church bells.
(c) Clanging steel.
(d) Horse hoofs.
3. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His strongest desires.
(b) The outside world.
(c) His valor.
(d) His family.
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They get very awkward.
(b) They continue.
(c) They come to a halt.
(d) They are moved to another place.
5. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A ship.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A fire.
(d) A church pew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
2. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
3. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
5. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)