|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
2. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
(b) Solveig's father.
(d) The Woman in Green.
3. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The thought that she will never find him.
(b) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
(c) The thought that Peer could be dead.
(d) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) The church bells.
(b) Her prayers.
(c) His inner goodness.
(d) The rain.
5. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
(a) He will be forced to marry Ingrid.
(b) He will be executed.
(c) He will be thrown in prison.
(d) He will be fined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
2. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
3. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
4. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
5. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)