|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To England.
(b) To her father's house.
(c) To Peer's house.
(d) Back to town.
2. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the church.
(b) In the restroom.
(c) In the storehouse.
(d) In the barn.
3. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
(b) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
(c) The thought that she will never find him.
(d) The thought that Peer could be dead.
4. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is a tale of true bravery.
(b) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(c) It is a lie.
(d) It is very exciting.
5. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A ship.
(b) His strength.
(c) The world.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
2. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
3. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
4. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
5. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)