|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "I know my heart now."
(b) "Don't forget me."
(c) "Please forgive me."
(d) "Come back to me."
2. Who is Peer with at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The Woman in Green.
3. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The groom's mother.
(d) The bride.
4. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
5. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
(a) His gun.
(b) His hat.
(c) His game.
(d) His boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
2. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
3. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
4. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
5. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)