|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(b) His promise of safe passage.
(c) A potion and a magic mirror.
(d) A sword and a shield.
2. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(b) He wants to show her some new moves.
(c) He has always loved her.
(d) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
3. What does Peer see in his vision?
4. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
(a) He will be forced to marry Ingrid.
(b) He will be executed.
(c) He will be fined.
(d) He will be thrown in prison.
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) The church bells.
(b) His inner goodness.
(c) The rain.
(d) Her prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
2. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
4. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)