|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
2. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(c) Heavy fines.
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
4. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
5. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A church pew.
(b) A ship.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What is the name of Aase's best friend?
3. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
4. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
5. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)