|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
(a) A spatula.
(b) A ladle.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A shoe.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) The church bells.
(b) The rain.
(c) His inner goodness.
(d) Her prayers.
3. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) On the roof.
(b) In her bed.
(c) In a tree.
(d) On a boulder in the river.
4. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
(a) An early grave.
(b) A mine shaft.
(d) A mad house.
5. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
(a) Writing in his journal.
(b) Dancing around a fire.
(c) Stripping branches off a tree.
(d) Giving a sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
2. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
3. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
4. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)