|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His valor.
(b) His family.
(c) His strongest desires.
(d) The outside world.
2. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Help her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Meet her father.
4. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Look him in the eye.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Tell him where Ingrid is.
5. Why is Aase's home taken away from her?
(a) She burned down her neighbor's house.
(b) She was accused of harboring criminals.
(c) As payment for Peer's misconduct at the wedding.
(d) She was behind in her payments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
2. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
3. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
5. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)