|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
(a) He will be thrown in prison.
(b) He will be forced to marry Ingrid.
(c) He will be fined.
(d) He will be executed.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
(a) A poem.
(b) A silver button.
(c) A locket.
(d) A lock of hair.
3. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To his house.
(b) To a church.
(c) To the woods.
(d) To the river.
4. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He wants to show her some new moves.
(b) He has always loved her.
(c) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(d) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
5. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
2. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
3. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
4. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
5. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)