|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He runs away with the girl.
(b) He gets sent home.
(c) He has a good time.
(d) He gets beat.
2. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Tells someone to help the boy.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Continues working.
(d) Says a prayer.
3. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) A potion and a magic mirror.
(b) A sword and a shield.
(c) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(d) His promise of safe passage.
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The bride.
(b) The groom.
(c) The groom's mother.
(d) The bride's father.
5. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Look him in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
2. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
3. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
4. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
5. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)