|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To repent of some sins.
(b) To feed a beast.
(c) To avoid military service.
(d) To stage his own death.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Run away.
3. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
(b) Slaps him.
(d) Runs off.
5. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(b) A potion and a magic mirror.
(c) A sword and a shield.
(d) His promise of safe passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
2. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
3. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
4. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)