|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
(a) The Girl in Blue.
(b) The Woman in Green.
(c) The Duchess in Violet.
(d) The Lady in Red.
2. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) On the roof.
(b) On a boulder in the river.
(c) In her bed.
(d) In a tree.
3. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(b) She has no money.
(c) She is not who he thought she was.
(d) He loves another woman.
4. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To his house.
(b) To a special meeting place.
(c) To Ingrid's wedding.
(d) To the church.
5. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
4. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
5. What is the name of Aase's best friend?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)