|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
2. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Ruining her wedding.
(b) Taking her money.
(c) Being intimate with her.
(d) Kidnapping her.
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) The rain.
(c) The church bells.
(d) His inner goodness.
4. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
(a) He falls into a pit.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He hits his head.
(d) He cuts his foot.
5. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
(a) She could get hurt.
(b) She will be a social outcast.
(c) He broke the law.
(d) He makes her life miserable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
2. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
3. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
5. Who is the Troll Princess?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)