|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A great castle.
(b) A pile of rocks.
(c) A tree.
(d) A graveyard.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Runs off.
3. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
4. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(c) The Woman in Green.
5. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The bride.
(b) The groom.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
2. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
3. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
4. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
5. What is Aase's friend helping her do when she first appears in Act 2?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)