|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To England.
(b) To her father's house.
(c) To Peer's house.
(d) Back to town.
2. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) One night.
(d) Two days.
3. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He has a good time.
(b) He runs away with the girl.
(c) He gets beat.
(d) He gets sent home.
4. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) In her bed.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In a tree.
(d) On a boulder in the river.
5. What is Aase's friend helping her do when she first appears in Act 2?
(a) Building a barn.
(b) Packing her house.
(c) Planting a garden.
(d) Selling her belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
2. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
3. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
4. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)