|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They continue.
(b) They get very awkward.
(c) They are moved to another place.
(d) They come to a halt.
2. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
(a) She moves away.
(b) She gets engaged.
(c) She gets very sick.
(d) She dies.
3. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyd.
(b) The Boys.
(c) The Boyt.
(d) The Boyg.
5. What did Peer pretend to be when he was a young child?
(a) A chef.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A button molder.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
2. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
3. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
4. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
5. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)