|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer see in his vision?
2. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A ship.
(b) A fire.
(c) A church pew.
(d) A bridge.
3. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The bride.
(d) The groom's mother.
4. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In his mother's house.
(d) In the forest.
5. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
2. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
3. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
5. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)