|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
2. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
3. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Help her.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Meet her father.
5. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To repent of some sins.
(b) To feed a beast.
(c) To stage his own death.
(d) To avoid military service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bride during the wedding?
2. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
3. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
4. What is the name of Aase's best friend?
5. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)