|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) One night.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Begs him to go with her.
(b) Offers to pay him to help her.
(c) Runs from him as fast as she can.
(d) Follows him.
3. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To a special meeting place.
(b) To Ingrid's wedding.
(c) To the church.
(d) To his house.
4. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Taking her money.
(b) Kidnapping her.
(c) Being intimate with her.
(d) Ruining her wedding.
5. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) His strength.
(b) An old man.
(c) The world.
(d) A ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
3. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
5. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)