|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
3. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
(a) A poem.
(b) A locket.
(c) A lock of hair.
(d) A silver button.
5. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To feed a beast.
(b) To repent of some sins.
(c) To stage his own death.
(d) To avoid military service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
2. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
3. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
4. Why is Aase's home taken away from her?
5. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)