|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
2. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
(a) Peer and the preacher.
(b) Peer and the boy.
(d) The narrator and Peer.
3. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Severs his toe.
(b) Cuts off his finger.
(c) Shaves his head.
(d) Stabs his own leg.
4. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
5. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Church bells.
(b) Clanging steel.
(c) Horse hoofs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
2. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
4. What does Peer see in his vision?
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)