|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They continue.
(b) They get very awkward.
(c) They are moved to another place.
(d) They come to a halt.
2. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
(a) The Sufficient Self.
(b) The True Self.
(c) The Wanting Soul.
(d) The Satisfied Soul.
3. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
4. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Cut off his own finger.
(b) Skip his military duty.
(c) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(d) Fake his own death.
5. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The thought that she will never find him.
(b) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
(c) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
(d) The thought that Peer could be dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
2. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
4. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
5. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)