|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
(a) She could get hurt.
(b) He makes her life miserable.
(c) He broke the law.
(d) She will be a social outcast.
2. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
3. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Run away with the bride.
(b) Be shamed.
(c) Get killed.
(d) Get married.
4. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) He loves another woman.
(b) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(c) She is not who he thought she was.
(d) She has no money.
5. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bridal steed?
2. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
3. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
4. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
5. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)