|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
2. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Building a fire.
(b) Chopping down a tree.
(c) Making a meal.
(d) Saying a prayer.
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
(b) Runs off.
(c) Slaps him.
4. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To Ingrid's wedding.
(b) To the church.
(c) To his house.
(d) To a special meeting place.
5. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Two days.
(d) One night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
2. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
3. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
4. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
5. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)