|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
2. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Harsh and angry.
(c) Poetic and dramatic.
(d) Dreamlike and simple.
3. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A fire.
(b) A church pew.
(c) A ship.
(d) A bridge.
4. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Hide him.
(b) Loan him some nice clothes.
(c) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(d) Dance with him.
5. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
3. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
4. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
5. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)