|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
2. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Harsh and angry.
(c) Dreamlike and simple.
(d) Poetic and dramatic.
3. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Follows them to their home.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Stops their dancing.
(d) Promises to help them.
4. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
5. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
(a) The Wanting Soul.
(b) The True Self.
(c) The Satisfied Soul.
(d) The Sufficient Self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the bridal steed?
2. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
3. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
4. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
5. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)