|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer wake up after being attacked in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) In a church.
(b) By a river.
(c) Outside his mother's hut.
(d) In a graveyard.
2. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
3. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Dance with him.
(b) Loan him some nice clothes.
(c) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(d) Hide him.
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) The church bells.
(b) His inner goodness.
(c) Her prayers.
(d) The rain.
5. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Forget his family.
(b) Marry his daughter.
(c) Grow a tail.
(d) Eat Elfish food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
2. Where is the bride during the wedding?
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
4. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
5. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)