|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
(b) A mad house.
(c) An early grave.
(d) A mine shaft.
2. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) One night.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
3. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Clanging steel.
(c) Horse hoofs.
(d) Church bells.
4. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To the river.
(b) To his house.
(c) To a church.
(d) To the woods.
5. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) She is not who he thought she was.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(d) She has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
2. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
3. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, who does Peer ask to deliver his gift to Solveig?
5. How old is Peer when the play begins?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)