|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To feed a beast.
(b) To avoid military service.
(c) To stage his own death.
(d) To repent of some sins.
2. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
(a) An emperor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A wizard.
(d) A bear.
3. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(b) Cut off his own finger.
(c) Fake his own death.
(d) Skip his military duty.
4. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
(b) He wants to show her some new moves.
(c) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(d) He has always loved her.
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, who does Peer ask to deliver his gift to Solveig?
(a) Solveig's mother.
(b) Solveig's sister.
(c) Solveig's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
2. Where is the bride during the wedding?
3. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
5. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)