|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(b) His promise of safe passage.
(c) A sword and a shield.
(d) A potion and a magic mirror.
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To his house.
(b) To the woods.
(c) To a church.
(d) To the river.
3. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
4. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, who does Peer ask to deliver his gift to Solveig?
(a) Solveig's sister.
(b) Solveig's mother.
(d) Solveig's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
2. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
3. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
5. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)