|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His family.
(b) His strongest desires.
(c) The outside world.
(d) His valor.
2. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To the church.
(b) To his house.
(c) To a special meeting place.
(d) To Ingrid's wedding.
3. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Word that Ingrid is already married.
(b) Bad things about him and his family.
(c) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
(d) Rumors about his mother.
4. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) An old man.
(b) A ship.
(c) The world.
(d) His strength.
5. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom.
(b) The bride.
(c) The groom's mother.
(d) The bride's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Troll Princess?
2. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
3. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
5. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)