|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, who does Peer ask to deliver his gift to Solveig?
(a) Solveig's sister.
(b) Solveig's mother.
(d) Solveig's father.
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
3. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get married.
(b) Be shamed.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Get killed.
4. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(b) Sings some songs.
(c) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(d) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
5. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bride during the wedding?
2. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
3. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
5. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)