|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
(a) A mine shaft.
(b) A mad house.
(d) An early grave.
2. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) On the roof.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In her bed.
(d) On a boulder in the river.
3. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
(b) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
(c) The thought that she will never find him.
(d) The thought that Peer could be dead.
4. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Finding the bride.
(b) Distracting the groom.
(c) Cleaning the dance floor.
(d) Cutting the cake.
5. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stabs his own leg.
(b) Shaves his head.
(c) Severs his toe.
(d) Cuts off his finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
2. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
3. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
4. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)