|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
(c) The vows.
(d) The feast.
2. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Please forgive me."
(b) "I know my heart now."
(c) "Come back to me."
(d) "Don't forget me."
3. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
(a) Writing in his journal.
(b) Stripping branches off a tree.
(c) Dancing around a fire.
(d) Giving a sermon.
4. How old is Peer when the play begins?
5. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
2. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
5. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)