|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
2. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
(a) A mad house.
(c) A mine shaft.
(d) An early grave.
3. How old is Peer when the play begins?
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They continue.
(b) They come to a halt.
(c) They get very awkward.
(d) They are moved to another place.
5. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Cut off his own finger.
(b) Skip his military duty.
(c) Fake his own death.
(d) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
2. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
3. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
5. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)