|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He has always loved her.
(b) He wants to show her some new moves.
(c) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(d) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
2. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The world.
(b) His strength.
(c) An old man.
(d) A ship.
3. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a church.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In his mother's house.
4. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
5. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They continue.
(b) They are moved to another place.
(c) They get very awkward.
(d) They come to a halt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What is the bridal steed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)