|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Give him a tail.
(b) Make him dance.
(c) Grow some horns.
(d) Cut his eye.
2. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His sword.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His reflection.
(d) His wallet.
3. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) Read their minds.
(b) Kill them.
(d) See through walls.
4. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Bad things about him and his family.
(b) Rumors about his mother.
(c) Word that Ingrid is already married.
(d) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
5. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A ship.
(b) An old man.
(c) The world.
(d) His strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
2. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
3. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
5. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)