|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
2. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
3. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Grow a tail.
(b) Marry his daughter.
(c) Forget his family.
(d) Eat Elfish food.
4. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Cuts off his finger.
(b) Severs his toe.
(c) Stabs his own leg.
(d) Shaves his head.
5. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
2. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
3. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
5. What is the bridal steed?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)