|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Tells someone to help the boy.
(c) Continues working.
(d) Says a prayer.
2. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
3. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
(a) The Lady in Red.
(b) The Girl in Blue.
(c) The Duchess in Violet.
(d) The Woman in Green.
4. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
(a) An emperor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A bear.
(d) A wizard.
5. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
2. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
5. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)