|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) How he will be received.
(b) What he will say to Inga.
(c) What Ingrid will say.
(d) How he will hide.
2. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(b) Clanging steel.
(c) Horse hoofs.
(d) Church bells.
3. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
(a) Run away.
(b) Slap him.
(c) Yell at him.
(d) Kiss him.
5. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Forget his family.
(b) Eat Elfish food.
(c) Grow a tail.
(d) Marry his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
4. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
5. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)