|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) In a tree.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In her bed.
(d) On a boulder in the river.
3. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) He has a golden heart.
(b) His soul is pure.
(c) He is a strong lad.
(d) He has a sharp mind.
4. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
5. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
2. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
3. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
4. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
5. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)