|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) On the roof.
(b) On a boulder in the river.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In her bed.
2. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
3. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He gets sent home.
(b) He has a good time.
(c) He gets beat.
(d) He runs away with the girl.
4. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(b) A sword and a shield.
(c) A potion and a magic mirror.
(d) His promise of safe passage.
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer see in his vision?
2. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
3. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
4. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
5. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)