|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
(a) The True Self.
(b) The Sufficient Self.
(c) The Satisfied Soul.
(d) The Wanting Soul.
2. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Sings some songs.
(b) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(c) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(d) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
3. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Stops their dancing.
(b) Follows them to their home.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Promises to help them.
5. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Runs from him as fast as she can.
(b) Offers to pay him to help her.
(c) Follows him.
(d) Begs him to go with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
3. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
4. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
5. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)