|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(b) A potion and a magic mirror.
(c) A sword and a shield.
(d) His promise of safe passage.
2. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
3. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) On the roof.
(b) In a tree.
(c) On a boulder in the river.
(d) In her bed.
4. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) What Ingrid will say.
(b) How he will be received.
(c) How he will hide.
(d) What he will say to Inga.
5. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
2. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
3. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
4. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
5. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)