|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(b) He has always loved her.
(c) He wants to show her some new moves.
(d) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
2. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The thought that Peer could be dead.
(b) The thought that she will never find him.
(c) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
(d) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
3. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
4. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
5. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Leave the wedding.
(b) Get them a drink.
(c) Be more subtle.
(d) Tell a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
2. What does Peer see in his vision?
3. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
4. What is the bridal steed?
5. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)