|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
(a) She will be a social outcast.
(b) She could get hurt.
(c) He broke the law.
(d) He makes her life miserable.
2. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
(a) She dies.
(b) She gets very sick.
(c) She moves away.
(d) She gets engaged.
3. How old is Peer when the play begins?
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
2. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
4. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
5. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)