|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A great castle.
(b) A tree.
(c) A pile of rocks.
(d) A graveyard.
2. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
(a) Crown him.
(b) Welcome him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Beat him.
3. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) One night.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The groom's mother.
(d) The bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
2. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
3. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
5. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)