|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His sword.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His reflection.
2. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He has a good time.
(b) He gets sent home.
(c) He runs away with the girl.
(d) He gets beat.
3. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Help her.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Meet her father.
(d) Marry her.
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Follows them to their home.
(b) Promises to help them.
(c) Stops their dancing.
(d) Runs away.
5. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A bear.
(b) A whale.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
4. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
5. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)