|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Peer when the play begins?
2. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) How he will hide.
(b) How he will be received.
(c) What Ingrid will say.
(d) What he will say to Inga.
3. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
4. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
5. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) He has a sharp mind.
(b) He has a golden heart.
(c) His soul is pure.
(d) He is a strong lad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
2. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
3. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
4. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
5. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)