|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
2. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyt.
(b) The Boyg.
(c) The Boyd.
(d) The Boys.
3. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Look him in the eye.
(b) Dance with him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Tell him where Ingrid is.
4. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It ran off.
(b) It fell down a cliff.
(c) It sank into a mud pit.
(d) It bucked him off.
5. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
2. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
3. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
5. Where is the bride during the wedding?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)