|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(b) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(c) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(d) Sings some songs.
2. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
3. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Grow a tail.
(b) Marry his daughter.
(c) Eat Elfish food.
(d) Forget his family.
4. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
5. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(b) Dance with him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Look him in the eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
2. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
3. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
4. Where is the bride during the wedding?
5. What is the bridal steed?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)