|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A bear.
(c) A whale.
(d) A deer.
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To his house.
(b) To the woods.
(c) To the river.
(d) To a church.
3. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
4. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) His soul is pure.
(b) He is a strong lad.
(c) He has a golden heart.
(d) He has a sharp mind.
5. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A great castle.
(c) A pile of rocks.
(d) A tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
2. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
3. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
5. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)