|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A tree.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A great castle.
(d) A pile of rocks.
2. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Marry his daughter.
(b) Forget his family.
(c) Eat Elfish food.
(d) Grow a tail.
3. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His reflection.
(d) His sword.
4. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
5. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To his house.
(b) To Ingrid's wedding.
(c) To a special meeting place.
(d) To the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
2. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
3. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)