|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
2. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
3. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To a church.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the woods.
(d) To his house.
4. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
5. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
2. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
3. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
4. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
5. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)