|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
2. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
3. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
4. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is a tale of true bravery.
(b) It is very exciting.
(c) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(d) It is a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
2. What does Peer see in his vision?
3. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
4. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
5. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)