|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Meet her father.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Help her.
2. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(b) His promise of safe passage.
(c) A sword and a shield.
(d) A potion and a magic mirror.
3. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A great horse.
(b) A pig.
(c) A goose.
(d) A donkey.
4. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(b) Church bells.
(c) Horse hoofs.
(d) Clanging steel.
5. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyg.
(b) The Boyd.
(c) The Boyt.
(d) The Boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
2. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
3. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
4. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
5. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)