|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
2. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A pile of rocks.
(b) A great castle.
(c) A tree.
(d) A graveyard.
3. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) He loves another woman.
(b) She has no money.
(c) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(d) She is not who he thought she was.
4. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
5. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
2. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
3. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
4. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
5. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)