|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(b) Heavy fines.
2. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
3. What does Peer see in his vision?
4. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
5. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
(a) The Satisfied Soul.
(b) The True Self.
(c) The Sufficient Self.
(d) The Wanting Soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
2. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
3. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
4. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
5. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)