|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His strongest desires.
(b) His valor.
(c) The outside world.
(d) His family.
2. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(c) Heavy fines.
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Leave the wedding.
(b) Be more subtle.
(c) Get them a drink.
(d) Tell a story.
4. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A deer.
(c) A bear.
(d) A whale.
5. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It fell down a cliff.
(b) It ran off.
(c) It sank into a mud pit.
(d) It bucked him off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
5. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)