|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
2. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A bear.
(d) An emperor.
3. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) What Ingrid will say.
(b) What he will say to Inga.
(c) How he will hide.
(d) How he will be received.
4. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A goose.
(b) A pig.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A great horse.
5. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
2. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
3. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
4. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
5. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)