|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Make him dance.
(b) Grow some horns.
(c) Give him a tail.
(d) Cut his eye.
2. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
3. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) In her bed.
(b) On a boulder in the river.
(c) On the roof.
(d) In a tree.
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The groom.
(c) The groom's mother.
(d) The bride.
5. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
2. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
3. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
4. How old is Peer when the play begins?
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)