|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is a tale of true bravery.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It is very exciting.
(d) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
2. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
(a) He walks.
(b) He hitches a ride on a wagon.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He rides a bike.
3. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He runs away with the girl.
(b) He has a good time.
(c) He gets sent home.
(d) He gets beat.
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom.
(b) The bride.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom's mother.
5. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Offers to pay him to help her.
(b) Begs him to go with her.
(c) Follows him.
(d) Runs from him as fast as she can.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
2. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
3. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
5. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)