|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
2. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
3. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) Two days.
(b) One night.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The groom's mother.
(c) The groom.
(d) The bride.
5. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
(a) He rides a bike.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He hitches a ride on a wagon.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
2. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
3. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
4. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
5. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)