|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(a) Four times.
(d) Three times.
2. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
3. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
(b) The vows.
(c) The feast.
4. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
(a) A flock of birds.
(b) A young dog.
(c) Two old women.
(d) A traveling salesman.
5. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
2. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
4. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
5. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)