|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Be more subtle.
(b) Tell a story.
(c) Get them a drink.
(d) Leave the wedding.
2. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(b) He has always loved her.
(c) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
(d) He wants to show her some new moves.
3. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) Back to town.
(b) To England.
(c) To her father's house.
(d) To Peer's house.
4. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
(a) Two old women.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) A flock of birds.
(d) A young dog.
5. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) What Ingrid will say.
(b) What he will say to Inga.
(c) How he will hide.
(d) How he will be received.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
3. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
4. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
5. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)