|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Peer when the play begins?
2. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
3. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His sword.
(d) His reflection.
4. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the church.
(b) In the storehouse.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In the restroom.
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is a tale of true bravery.
(b) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(c) It is a lie.
(d) It is very exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
2. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
3. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
4. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
5. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)