|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
2. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
3. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) What he will say to Inga.
(b) How he will be received.
(c) What Ingrid will say.
(d) How he will hide.
4. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
(b) The thought that she will never find him.
(c) The thought that Peer could be dead.
(d) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
5. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
2. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
3. Where is the bride during the wedding?
4. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)