|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
2. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To Ingrid's wedding.
(b) To the church.
(c) To his house.
(d) To a special meeting place.
3. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) In a tree.
(b) On the roof.
(c) In her bed.
(d) On a boulder in the river.
5. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
2. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
3. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
5. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)