|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Be shamed.
(b) Get killed.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Get married.
2. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Runs from him as fast as she can.
(b) Begs him to go with her.
(c) Follows him.
(d) Offers to pay him to help her.
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Leave the wedding.
(b) Be more subtle.
(c) Tell a story.
(d) Get them a drink.
4. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To her father's house.
(b) To England.
(c) Back to town.
(d) To Peer's house.
5. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
(a) She gets engaged.
(b) She dies.
(c) She moves away.
(d) She gets very sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
2. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
3. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
4. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
5. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)