|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
2. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(b) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(c) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(d) Sings some songs.
3. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) She is not who he thought she was.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) She has no money.
(d) He fears the punishment for his crime.
4. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Look him in the eye.
(b) Dance with him.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Tell him where Ingrid is.
5. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
(b) A mad house.
(c) An early grave.
(d) A mine shaft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
2. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
3. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
4. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
5. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)