|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To England.
(b) To Peer's house.
(c) Back to town.
(d) To her father's house.
2. What is the name of the girl Peer's mother has seen him with in town?
3. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) He has a sharp mind.
(b) He has a golden heart.
(c) He is a strong lad.
(d) His soul is pure.
4. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
(a) She gets engaged.
(b) She moves away.
(c) She gets very sick.
(d) She dies.
5. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His reflection.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His sword.
(d) His clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
2. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
4. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
5. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)