|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They get very awkward.
(b) They continue.
(c) They are moved to another place.
(d) They come to a halt.
2. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
3. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His reflection.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His sword.
4. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) His soul is pure.
(b) He is a strong lad.
(c) He has a sharp mind.
(d) He has a golden heart.
5. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
(a) His boots.
(b) His gun.
(c) His game.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
2. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
3. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
4. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
5. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)