|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Sings some songs.
(b) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(c) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(d) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
2. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
(a) He broke the law.
(b) She could get hurt.
(c) She will be a social outcast.
(d) He makes her life miserable.
3. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
4. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Being intimate with her.
(b) Kidnapping her.
(c) Taking her money.
(d) Ruining her wedding.
5. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
(a) A bear.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
2. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
3. Where is the bride during the wedding?
4. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
5. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)