|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
2. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get married.
(b) Be shamed.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Get killed.
3. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(a) Three times.
(c) Four times.
4. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
5. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Talk to him.
(b) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(c) Look him in the eye.
(d) Dance with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
2. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
4. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
5. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)