|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Run away with the bride.
(b) Get married.
(c) Be shamed.
(d) Get killed.
2. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
(a) His game.
(b) His gun.
(c) His hat.
(d) His boots.
3. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
4. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
5. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(b) Sings some songs.
(c) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(d) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
2. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
3. Where is the bride during the wedding?
4. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
5. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)