|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) In a tree.
(b) On the roof.
(c) On a boulder in the river.
(d) In her bed.
2. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To England.
(b) Back to town.
(c) To Peer's house.
(d) To her father's house.
3. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
(a) A traveling salesman.
(b) Two old women.
(c) A young dog.
(d) A flock of birds.
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Read their minds.
(d) See through walls.
5. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It bucked him off.
(b) It ran off.
(c) It fell down a cliff.
(d) It sank into a mud pit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
2. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
3. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
4. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
5. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)