|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom's mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom.
2. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Hide him.
(b) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(c) Loan him some nice clothes.
(d) Dance with him.
3. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) What he will say to Inga.
(b) How he will hide.
(c) What Ingrid will say.
(d) How he will be received.
4. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His sword.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His reflection.
5. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) See through walls.
(b) Read their minds.
(c) Kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
4. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
5. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)