|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It ran off.
(b) It bucked him off.
(c) It sank into a mud pit.
(d) It fell down a cliff.
2. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
(b) An early grave.
(c) A mad house.
(d) A mine shaft.
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(b) Sings some songs.
(c) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(d) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
4. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Begs him to go with her.
(b) Runs from him as fast as she can.
(c) Follows him.
(d) Offers to pay him to help her.
5. How old is Peer when the play begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
2. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
3. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
5. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)