|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
2. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
3. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Loan him some nice clothes.
(b) Hide him.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Tell him where Ingrid is.
4. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) He has a golden heart.
(b) He has a sharp mind.
(c) He is a strong lad.
(d) His soul is pure.
5. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
2. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
3. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
4. How old is Peer when the play begins?
5. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)