|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scenes 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the auction for?
(b) The Woman in Green.
2. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) A storm.
(c) An attack.
(d) The winter.
3. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(b) Loan him some nice clothes.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Hide him.
4. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
5. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
(a) It was destroyed in a flood.
(b) It crumbled due to age.
(c) It was burnt down.
(d) It blew over in a storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
2. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
4. What does the button moulder say must be used to discover the True Self?
5. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)