Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Lives of liars.
(b) Other men's families.
(d) Ale houses.
2. What does Anitra ask Peer to give her when he offers to educate her?
(a) A house.
(b) A book.
(c) Some jewels.
(d) An opal.
3. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
(a) He walks.
(b) He hitches a ride on a wagon.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He rides a bike.
4. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A pig.
(c) A great horse.
(d) A goose.
5. What does the person by the Sphinx call Peer?
(a) The Learned One.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) The Chosen One.
(d) The Awaited One.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
2. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
4. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
5. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)