|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 8, 9, and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anitra refuse to be Peer's lover?
(a) She has no soul.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) He has another wife.
(d) He is a doctor.
2. What does Peer sell in America?
(a) Pagan images.
(c) Herbs and spices.
3. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To the river.
(b) To the woods.
(c) To a church.
(d) To his house.
4. What does Peer see in his vision?
5. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Emperor's servants.
(b) The Moroccan army.
(d) The Empress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
2. Who helps Peer's mother after Peer runs off?
3. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
5. What does Peer sell in China?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)