|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A ladle.
(d) A spatula.
2. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stabs his own leg.
(b) Shaves his head.
(c) Severs his toe.
(d) Cuts off his finger.
3. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Rumors about his mother.
(b) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
(c) Word that Ingrid is already married.
(d) Bad things about him and his family.
4. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(b) Heavy fines.
5. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Poetic and dramatic.
(b) Harsh and angry.
(d) Dreamlike and simple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
2. Where does Peer's mother say he will end up?
3. Where is the bride during the wedding?
4. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
5. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)