Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 3 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
(a) Stripping branches off a tree.
(b) Dancing around a fire.
(c) Giving a sermon.
(d) Writing in his journal.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, who does Peer ask to deliver his gift to Solveig?
(b) Solveig's sister.
(c) Solveig's mother.
(d) Solveig's father.
3. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) How he will be received.
(b) What he will say to Inga.
(c) What Ingrid will say.
(d) How he will hide.
4. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get killed.
(b) Run away with the bride.
(c) Be shamed.
(d) Get married.
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Run away.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Kiss him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
2. What happens to the girl Peer had been spending time with when he is away hunting?
3. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)