Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
2. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A pig.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A great horse.
(d) A goose.
3. Where does Peer put his mother before running off?
(a) In a tree.
(b) On a boulder in the river.
(c) In her bed.
(d) On the roof.
4. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Loan him some nice clothes.
(b) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(c) Dance with him.
(d) Hide him.
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
2. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
3. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
5. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)