|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scenes 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
2. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) Back to town.
(b) To England.
(c) To her father's house.
(d) To Peer's house.
3. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) His soul is pure.
(b) He is a strong lad.
(c) He has a golden heart.
(d) He has a sharp mind.
4. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
(a) An emperor.
(b) A bear.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A wizard.
5. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Begs him to go with her.
(b) Follows him.
(c) Offers to pay him to help her.
(d) Runs from him as fast as she can.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
4. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
5. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)