|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
(a) A lock of hair.
(b) A poem.
(c) A locket.
(d) A silver button.
2. Where does Peer take Anitra on their ride together?
(a) To a cave.
(b) Across the ocean.
(c) To his mother's home.
(d) Across the desert.
3. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The world.
(b) His strength.
(c) A ship.
(d) An old man.
4. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
5. How does the Pen Man die?
(a) He hangs himself.
(b) He is poisoned.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He cuts his wrists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
2. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
3. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
4. Who does Peer think the Passenger is?
5. Where does the person by the Sphinx take Peer?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)