|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He runs away with the girl.
(b) He has a good time.
(c) He gets sent home.
(d) He gets beat.
2. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
(a) A drum.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A lute.
(d) A harp.
3. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His home in the woods.
(c) His love for her.
(d) Her strength.
5. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His reflection.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
2. Who is the first person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
4. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, who does Peer ask to deliver his gift to Solveig?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)