|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(b) Fake his own death.
(c) Cut off his own finger.
(d) Skip his military duty.
2. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(b) The Empress.
(c) The Emperor's servants.
(d) The Moroccan army.
3. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Follows him.
(b) Begs him to go with her.
(c) Offers to pay him to help her.
(d) Runs from him as fast as she can.
4. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
(a) Peer and the preacher.
(c) Peer and the boy.
(d) The narrator and Peer.
5. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
(b) Word that Ingrid is already married.
(c) Bad things about him and his family.
(d) Rumors about his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
3. Why does the dead man have to re-build his farm?
4. Where does Peer plan to go after the ship sinks?
5. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)