|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) On her deathbed.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In a church.
(d) In a dream.
2. Who is the funeral for?
(a) Ingrid's groom.
(b) Solveig's father.
(d) The young boy who cut his finger off.
3. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(c) The Woman in Green.
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) Read their minds.
(b) See through walls.
(c) Kill them.
5. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
(b) The loss of his job.
(d) Running into Solveig's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
3. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
4. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
5. Who is the first person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)