|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Chopping down a tree.
(b) Saying a prayer.
(c) Making a meal.
(d) Building a fire.
2. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He wants to show her some new moves.
(b) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(c) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
(d) He has always loved her.
3. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
4. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
5. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get married.
(b) Be shamed.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Get killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Aase's home taken away from her?
2. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
4. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
5. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)