|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer wake up after being attacked in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) In a church.
(b) Outside his mother's hut.
(c) By a river.
(d) In a graveyard.
2. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
(b) The loss of his job.
(c) Running into Solveig's father.
3. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
4. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
(a) A bear.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A wizard.
(d) An emperor.
5. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
4. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)