|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
(a) To love.
(b) To try.
(c) To live.
(d) To die.
2. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the restroom.
(b) In the church.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In the storehouse.
3. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Being intimate with her.
(b) Ruining her wedding.
(c) Taking her money.
(d) Kidnapping her.
4. Of what does the Sphinx remind Peer?
(a) The Troll King.
(d) The Boyg.
5. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
(a) Stripping branches off a tree.
(b) Giving a sermon.
(c) Writing in his journal.
(d) Dancing around a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Pen Man die?
2. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
3. How does Peer describe his life after he is abandoned by Anitra in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
5. What instrument does Peer play to woo Anitra?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)