|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer grateful for what after he joins the funeral procession?
(a) It is not his funeral.
(b) He did not die at sea.
(c) He did not know the man.
(d) He has time to get a family.
2. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He runs away with the girl.
(b) He gets sent home.
(c) He has a good time.
(d) He gets beat.
3. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. What kind of clothes does Peer wear after Anitra abandons him?
5. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(b) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(c) Sings some songs.
(d) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
2. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Peer brag about when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. In Act 5, Scene 1, Peer tells the person with him to do what before he dies?
5. What does Peer say he has the right to do when the ship sinks?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)