|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To his house.
(b) To the church.
(c) To a special meeting place.
(d) To Ingrid's wedding.
2. What does Ingrid do when Peer leaves her?
(a) Runs from him as fast as she can.
(b) Follows him.
(c) Begs him to go with her.
(d) Offers to pay him to help her.
3. What does Solveig do while she waits for Peer?
(a) Weaves fabric.
(b) Mends dresses.
(c) Molds buttons.
(d) Works her spinning wheel.
4. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
(a) He will be forced to marry Ingrid.
(b) He will be thrown in prison.
(c) He will be fined.
(d) He will be executed.
5. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A ship.
(b) The world.
(c) His strength.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What old toy of Peer's does Aase's friend find?
2. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
3. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
4. What injury does the person with Peer have after the ship has sunk?
5. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)