|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
(a) A house.
(b) A chair.
(c) A boat.
(d) A bridge.
2. Where does Peer go after Anitra leaves him?
3. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom.
(b) The groom's mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The bride's father.
4. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Harsh and angry.
(c) Dreamlike and simple.
(d) Poetic and dramatic.
5. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Finding the bride.
(b) Distracting the groom.
(c) Cleaning the dance floor.
(d) Cutting the cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
2. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
3. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
5. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)