|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) Kill them.
(b) See through walls.
(d) Read their minds.
2. Who is the first person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(d) Solveig's sister.
3. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Fake his own death.
(b) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(c) Cut off his own finger.
(d) Skip his military duty.
4. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Solveig's sister.
5. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
(b) The thought that Peer could be dead.
(c) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
(d) The thought that she will never find him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Pen Man die?
2. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
3. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
5. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)