|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(c) Heavy fines.
2. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The world.
(b) An old man.
(c) His strength.
(d) A ship.
3. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
(a) The king.
(c) The police.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Follows them to their home.
(b) Stops their dancing.
(c) Promises to help them.
(d) Runs away.
5. Who is the first person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(c) Solveig's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
2. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
3. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
4. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
5. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)