|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(d) Solveig's sister.
2. What does Peer see in his vision?
3. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A bear.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A whale.
(d) A deer.
4. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Distracting the groom.
(b) Cutting the cake.
(c) Finding the bride.
(d) Cleaning the dance floor.
5. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) What Ingrid will say.
(b) How he will be received.
(c) What he will say to Inga.
(d) How he will hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
2. What did Peer pretend to be when he was a young child?
3. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
4. In what does Peer rejoice after the Moroccan thieves run off?
5. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)