|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
2. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His home in the woods.
(b) His childhood.
(c) Her strength.
(d) His love for her.
3. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get killed.
(b) Be shamed.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Get married.
4. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Hide him.
(b) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(c) Loan him some nice clothes.
(d) Dance with him.
5. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A ship.
(c) A church pew.
(d) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
2. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
3. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
4. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
5. Who is Peer with at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)