|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A great castle.
(b) A pile of rocks.
(c) A tree.
(d) A graveyard.
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To the river.
(b) To his house.
(c) To a church.
(d) To the woods.
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(b) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(c) Sings some songs.
(d) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
4. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the restroom.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the church.
(d) In the storehouse.
5. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
(a) The Duchess in Violet.
(b) The Lady in Red.
(c) The Girl in Blue.
(d) The Woman in Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
2. What does Peer see in his vision?
3. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
4. Who is the second person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)