|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) To the woods.
(b) To the river.
(c) To a church.
(d) To his house.
2. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
3. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Hide him.
(b) Dance with him.
(c) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(d) Loan him some nice clothes.
4. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
(a) One night.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What does Peer see in his vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
2. Who is the first person Peer sees when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
4. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
5. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)