|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the restroom.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the storehouse.
(d) In the church.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) The rain.
(c) The church bells.
(d) His inner goodness.
3. What word does Aase use to describe her efforts to find Peer?
4. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To Ingrid's wedding.
(b) To the church.
(c) To a special meeting place.
(d) To his house.
5. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They are moved to another place.
(b) They continue.
(c) They get very awkward.
(d) They come to a halt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
2. How long does Peer stay with Ingrid after kidnapping her?
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
4. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
5. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)