|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "Don't forget me."
(b) "I know my heart now."
(c) "Please forgive me."
(d) "Come back to me."
2. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(b) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(c) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(d) Sings some songs.
3. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The bride's father.
(b) The groom's mother.
(c) The bride.
(d) The groom.
4. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He gets beat.
(b) He runs away with the girl.
(c) He gets sent home.
(d) He has a good time.
5. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To Peer's house.
(b) To her father's house.
(c) Back to town.
(d) To England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
3. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
5. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)