|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) She has no money.
(b) She is not who he thought she was.
(c) He loves another woman.
(d) He fears the punishment for his crime.
2. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(c) Heavy fines.
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
(a) A locket.
(b) A silver button.
(c) A poem.
(d) A lock of hair.
4. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
5. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get killed.
(b) Be shamed.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
2. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
3. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
4. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
5. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)