|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer wonder about as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) What Ingrid will say.
(b) What he will say to Inga.
(c) How he will hide.
(d) How he will be received.
2. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) See through walls.
(b) Read their minds.
(d) Kill them.
3. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
(a) "I know my heart now."
(b) "Please forgive me."
(c) "Don't forget me."
(d) "Come back to me."
4. Where is Peer going during the second scene of the play?
(a) To a special meeting place.
(b) To his house.
(c) To the church.
(d) To Ingrid's wedding.
5. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They come to a halt.
(b) They get very awkward.
(c) They continue.
(d) They are moved to another place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
2. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
3. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
5. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)