|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) Kill them.
(b) See through walls.
(d) Read their minds.
2. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) She has no money.
(b) He loves another woman.
(c) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(d) She is not who he thought she was.
3. What makes Aase cry as she is looking for Peer after the kidnapping?
(a) The thought that Peer could be dead.
(b) The reminder that her reputation is ruined.
(c) The thought that she will never find him.
(d) The fact that she is hungry, tired and cold.
4. When Peer first arrives at the wedding, what is happening?
(b) The vows.
(d) The feast.
5. What is the name of Solveig's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
2. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
3. What does Peer see in his vision?
4. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
5. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)