|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peer is traveling, what does he hear people saying during second scene of the play?
(a) Word that Ingrid is already married.
(b) News that Inga is looking for Peer.
(c) Rumors about his mother.
(d) Bad things about him and his family.
2. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
3. What does Peer brag about when he wakes up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Being seduced by a princess.
(b) Killing the Boyg.
(c) Defeating a Troll King.
(d) Escaping a prison.
4. Why does Peer say he no longer wants to be with Ingrid?
(a) She has no money.
(b) He fears the punishment for his crime.
(c) He loves another woman.
(d) She is not who he thought she was.
5. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
(a) He falls into a pit.
(b) He hits his head.
(c) He cuts his foot.
(d) He breaks his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
2. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
4. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
5. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)