|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
(a) A bear.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A wizard.
(d) An emperor.
2. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig say gave Peer his freedom?
(a) His inner goodness.
(b) The church bells.
(c) The rain.
(d) Her prayers.
3. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They get very awkward.
(b) They continue.
(c) They are moved to another place.
(d) They come to a halt.
4. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Sings some songs.
(b) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(c) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(d) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
5. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He wants to show her some new moves.
(b) He has always loved her.
(c) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
(d) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
2. What does Peer see in his vision?
3. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
4. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
5. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)