|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A bear.
(c) A whale.
(d) A deer.
2. How many times does Peer hear the strange sound just before he sees the wedding?
(b) Three times.
(c) Four times.
3. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Heavy fines.
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, who does Peer ask to deliver his gift to Solveig?
(a) Solveig's father.
(b) Solveig's sister.
(c) Solveig's mother.
5. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) To her father's house.
(b) Back to town.
(c) To Peer's house.
(d) To England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
2. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
3. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
4. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
5. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)