|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Peer give to Solveig?
(a) A locket.
(b) A poem.
(c) A lock of hair.
(d) A silver button.
2. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
3. In Act 2, Scene 7, the person Peer asks to deliver the gift and message to Solveig tries to do what?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Run away.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Slap him.
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, what does Solveig do after speaking with Peer?
(a) Runs off.
(d) Slaps him.
5. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom's mother.
(b) The bride.
(c) The bride's father.
(d) The groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
2. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
3. Where does Peer want to go when he loses hope while traveling during the second scene of the play?
4. What does Peer want to be when he grows up?
5. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)