|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) Read their minds.
(c) See through walls.
(d) Kill them.
2. Where does Ingrid plan to go after Peer kidnaps her?
(a) Back to town.
(b) To England.
(c) To Peer's house.
(d) To her father's house.
3. What could Peer be arrested for after kidnapping Ingrid?
(a) Being intimate with her.
(b) Ruining her wedding.
(c) Taking her money.
(d) Kidnapping her.
4. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In the church.
(c) In the restroom.
(d) In the storehouse.
5. What does Solveig do to comfort Aase while they search for Peer?
(a) Promises to live with Aase until Peer returns.
(b) Tells childhood stories about Peer.
(c) Reminds Aase of how well Peer moves.
(d) Sings some songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who teases Peer during the second scene of the play?
2. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
3. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
4. What does Peer think he hears after he loses hope while traveling in the second scene?
5. What message does Peer send to Solveig with his gift?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)