|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Act 2 Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer look at that causes him to lose hope as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His reflection.
(d) His sword.
2. Who does Peer hear talking as he is traveling during the second scene of the play?
3. Where does Peer wake up after being attacked in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) By a river.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) Outside his mother's hut.
(d) In a church.
4. Why does Aase say she should not be looking for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
(a) She could get hurt.
(b) She will be a social outcast.
(c) He makes her life miserable.
(d) He broke the law.
5. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Stops their dancing.
(c) Follows them to their home.
(d) Promises to help them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the punishment for the crime Peer committed after kidnapping Ingrid?
2. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
3. How many people look for Peer after he kidnaps Ingrid?
4. How does Peer get to the wedding in the second scene?
5. What does Peer say he feels for all women?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)