|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
2. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
(a) A house.
(b) A chair.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A boat.
3. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To avoid military service.
(b) To stage his own death.
(c) To feed a beast.
(d) To repent of some sins.
4. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Empress.
(b) The Moroccan army.
(c) The Emperor's servants.
5. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
(a) Giving a sermon.
(b) Stripping branches off a tree.
(c) Writing in his journal.
(d) Dancing around a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
2. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
3. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
4. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
5. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)