|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In his mother's house.
(b) In a church.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a cave.
2. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Severs his toe.
(b) Shaves his head.
(c) Cuts off his finger.
(d) Stabs his own leg.
3. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Cleaning the dance floor.
(b) Finding the bride.
(c) Distracting the groom.
(d) Cutting the cake.
4. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) His strength.
(b) The world.
(c) An old man.
(d) A ship.
5. What does Peer see in his vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
2. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
3. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
4. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
5. Who is Peer with at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)