|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) An old man.
(b) His strength.
(c) A ship.
(d) The world.
2. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
(a) Giving a sermon.
(b) Stripping branches off a tree.
(c) Dancing around a fire.
(d) Writing in his journal.
3. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
(a) The king.
(c) His mother.
(d) The police.
4. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Saying a prayer.
(b) Building a fire.
(c) Making a meal.
(d) Chopping down a tree.
5. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
(d) A wild cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
2. Where is the bride during the wedding?
3. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
4. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
5. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)