|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
(a) The king.
(b) His mother.
(d) The police.
2. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get married.
(b) Get killed.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Be shamed.
3. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
4. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
(a) He is a God-fearing man.
(b) His friends were being punished.
(c) He has done too much good.
(d) He is wearing his lucky shoes.
5. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Help her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Meet her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bride during the wedding?
2. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
3. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
5. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)