|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people refuse to do with Peer when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Dance with him.
(b) Look him in the eye.
(c) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(d) Talk to him.
2. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
(c) A wild cat.
3. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Follows them to their home.
(c) Stops their dancing.
(d) Promises to help them.
4. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He runs away with the girl.
(b) He gets beat.
(c) He gets sent home.
(d) He has a good time.
5. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Harsh and angry.
(c) Dreamlike and simple.
(d) Poetic and dramatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
5. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)