|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Moroccan army.
(b) The Emperor's servants.
(d) The Empress.
2. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) Kill them.
(c) Read their minds.
(d) See through walls.
3. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In a church.
(b) In his mother's house.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a cave.
4. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Harsh and angry.
(c) Poetic and dramatic.
(d) Dreamlike and simple.
5. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Severs his toe.
(b) Stabs his own leg.
(c) Shaves his head.
(d) Cuts off his finger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peer doing at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
3. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
4. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
5. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)