|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
2. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Moroccan army.
(b) The Empress.
(d) The Emperor's servants.
3. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A chair.
(c) A house.
(d) A boat.
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Promises to help them.
(c) Follows them to their home.
(d) Stops their dancing.
5. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A ship.
(b) A fire.
(c) A church pew.
(d) A bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer see in his vision?
2. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
3. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
4. Who is Peer with at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)