|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
(a) The yacht explodes.
(b) The yacht is attacked by sharks.
(c) A bomb hits the yacht.
(d) The yacht sinks.
2. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Dance with him.
(b) Loan him some nice clothes.
(c) Hide him.
(d) Tell him where Ingrid is.
3. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
4. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
(a) A chair.
(b) A house.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A boat.
5. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(b) He has always loved her.
(c) He wants to show her some new moves.
(d) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Peer in his life in the forest?
2. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
4. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
5. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)