|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
(d) A wild cat.
2. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A great horse.
(c) A goose.
(d) A pig.
3. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
(a) Clean his house.
(b) Pick him some flowers.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Make him dinner.
4. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Shaves his head.
(b) Cuts off his finger.
(c) Stabs his own leg.
(d) Severs his toe.
5. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A bear.
(b) A deer.
(c) A whale.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peer doing when he sees a young boy in Act 3?
2. Where is the bride during the wedding?
3. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
4. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
5. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)