|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
(a) Solveig's father.
(d) The Woman in Green.
2. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Stab himself in the leg on purpose.
(b) Fake his own death.
(c) Skip his military duty.
(d) Cut off his own finger.
3. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A tree.
(b) A pile of rocks.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A great castle.
4. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A church pew.
(b) A fire.
(c) A bridge.
(d) A ship.
5. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He runs away with the girl.
(b) He gets beat.
(c) He gets sent home.
(d) He has a good time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Peer with at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
4. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
5. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)