|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer see in his vision?
2. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) In a church.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In his mother's house.
3. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He has always loved her.
(b) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
(c) He wants to show her some new moves.
(d) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom's mother.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The groom.
(d) The bride.
5. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Empress.
(b) The Moroccan army.
(c) The Emperor's servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
2. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
4. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
5. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)