|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Empress.
(b) The Emperor's servants.
(d) The Moroccan army.
2. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A goose.
(b) A pig.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A great horse.
3. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
(a) The narrator and Peer.
(c) Peer and the boy.
(d) Peer and the preacher.
4. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
(b) Solveig's father.
(d) The Woman in Green.
5. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
2. In Act 3, Scene 3, what does Peer make with the tree he chops down?
3. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
5. What does Peer want to make with a tree at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)