|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Harsh and angry.
(b) Dreamlike and simple.
(c) Poetic and dramatic.
2. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Empress.
(c) The Emperor's servants.
(d) The Moroccan army.
3. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A whale.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A deer.
(d) A bear.
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They come to a halt.
(b) They are moved to another place.
(c) They continue.
(d) They get very awkward.
5. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
(a) The Lady in Red.
(b) The Woman in Green.
(c) The Girl in Blue.
(d) The Duchess in Violet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
2. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
3. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
4. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
5. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)