|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(b) The Empress.
(c) The Emperor's servants.
(d) The Moroccan army.
2. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The bride.
(b) The bride's father.
(c) The groom.
(d) The groom's mother.
3. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A bear.
(b) A deer.
(c) A whale.
(d) An eagle.
4. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Cuts off his finger.
(b) Stabs his own leg.
(c) Shaves his head.
(d) Severs his toe.
5. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Tells someone to help the boy.
(b) Continues working.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Says a prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer see in his vision?
2. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
3. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
4. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
5. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)