|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
(a) He wants to show her some new moves.
(b) He has always loved her.
(c) He will turn into a troll if she does not.
(d) Her boyfriend will be jealous.
2. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Finding the bride.
(b) Cleaning the dance floor.
(c) Distracting the groom.
(d) Cutting the cake.
3. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
4. What does Peer see in his vision?
5. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
(a) Make him dinner.
(b) Pick him some flowers.
(c) Clean his house.
(d) Get him a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
2. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
3. What is the name of the first girl to dance with Peer at the wedding?
4. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
5. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)