|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They get very awkward.
(b) They come to a halt.
(c) They are moved to another place.
(d) They continue.
2. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Dreamlike and simple.
(c) Harsh and angry.
(d) Poetic and dramatic.
3. What does Peer ask some people to do when he first arrives at the wedding?
(a) Tell him where Ingrid is.
(b) Dance with him.
(c) Loan him some nice clothes.
(d) Hide him.
4. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Follows them to their home.
(b) Promises to help them.
(c) Stops their dancing.
(d) Runs away.
5. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A pig.
(b) A goose.
(c) A great horse.
(d) A donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
2. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
3. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
5. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)