|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
2. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Follows them to their home.
(c) Stops their dancing.
(d) Promises to help them.
3. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To avoid military service.
(b) To repent of some sins.
(c) To feed a beast.
(d) To stage his own death.
4. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Poetic and dramatic.
(c) Dreamlike and simple.
(d) Harsh and angry.
5. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the storehouse.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In the church.
(d) In the restroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
2. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
3. Who does Peer meet after his vision?
4. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
5. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)