|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Get them a drink.
(b) Tell a story.
(c) Be more subtle.
(d) Leave the wedding.
2. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) A whale.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A bear.
(d) A deer.
3. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A great castle.
(c) A pile of rocks.
(d) A tree.
4. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
(a) They continue.
(b) They get very awkward.
(c) They come to a halt.
(d) They are moved to another place.
5. What does the boy do when he sees Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Cuts off his finger.
(b) Shaves his head.
(c) Severs his toe.
(d) Stabs his own leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Peer when he leaps during his vision?
2. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
3. The woman Peer meets after his vision convinces Peer to do what?
4. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
5. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)