|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(a) The Woman in Green.
2. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To avoid military service.
(b) To feed a beast.
(c) To stage his own death.
(d) To repent of some sins.
3. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
(a) Read their minds.
(c) Kill them.
(d) See through walls.
4. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
5. What does Peer pretend to be when he has his vision?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A deer.
(c) A bear.
(d) A whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
2. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
3. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Why does Peer think he is protected from what destroyed his yacht?
5. What happens to the wedding festivities when Peer arrives?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)