|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Peer cry out to for justice when he realizes his friends have stolen from him?
(b) The police.
(c) His mother.
(d) The king.
2. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
3. What is Peer's alleged child told to do for Peer?
(a) Clean his house.
(b) Pick him some flowers.
(c) Make him dinner.
(d) Get him a drink.
4. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the church.
(b) In the restroom.
(c) In the storehouse.
(d) In the barn.
5. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To repent of some sins.
(b) To stage his own death.
(c) To avoid military service.
(d) To feed a beast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What does Peer do after the boy leaves at the beginning of Act 3?
3. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
4. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
5. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)