|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom's mother.
(b) The groom.
(c) The bride.
(d) The bride's father.
2. What are the farm girls doing when Peer meets them after leaving Ingrid?
3. What does Peer call his friends when he realizes they stole from him?
4. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To feed a beast.
(b) To repent of some sins.
(c) To stage his own death.
(d) To avoid military service.
5. Who is Peer with at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) The Woman in Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks in the first scene of Act 3?
2. What happens just as Peer is crying out for justice?
3. What does Peer say he could not do at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What will happen if Peer ever leaves the forest?
5. Peer tells the men at the doors of the wedding that he can do what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)