|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer's mother say she will never let happen to him?
(a) Get killed.
(b) Get married.
(c) Run away with the bride.
(d) Be shamed.
2. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
(a) The Emperor's servants.
(c) The Empress.
(d) The Moroccan army.
3. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Leave the wedding.
(b) Get them a drink.
(c) Tell a story.
(d) Be more subtle.
4. Who claims to have had Peer's child?
(d) The Woman in Green.
5. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To stage his own death.
(b) To repent of some sins.
(c) To feed a beast.
(d) To avoid military service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Peer says what to try and get a girl to dance with him a second time?
3. In Act 2, Scene 5, most people see what when they view the woman's house?
4. What does Peer compare a tree to at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)