|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer do after meeting the farm girls?
(a) Follows them to their home.
(b) Promises to help them.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Stops their dancing.
2. What do the men at the doors of the wedding ask Peer to do?
(a) Get them a drink.
(b) Tell a story.
(c) Leave the wedding.
(d) Be more subtle.
3. Who is Peer with at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The Woman in Green.
4. What is the bridal steed?
(a) A pig.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A great horse.
(d) A goose.
5. What kind of birds does Peer see in his vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer fight with while he is in a tree?
2. Where is the bride during the wedding?
3. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
4. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)