|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Act 4 Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the wedding, Peer is asked to help with what task?
(a) Distracting the groom.
(b) Cleaning the dance floor.
(c) Finding the bride.
(d) Cutting the cake.
2. Peer's mother hopes something will happen to Peer during the wedding. What does she hope will happen?
(a) He gets beat.
(b) He runs away with the girl.
(c) He has a good time.
(d) He gets sent home.
3. Where is the bride during the wedding?
(a) In the church.
(b) In the storehouse.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In the restroom.
4. Who asks for Peer's help during the wedding?
(a) The groom's mother.
(b) The groom.
(c) The bride.
(d) The bride's father.
5. What are the farm girls trying to attract when Peer meets them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Peer he is not pure enough for the woman he loves?
2. What kind of language does Peer use at the beginning of Act 3?
3. How many farm girls does Peer meet after leaving Ingrid?
4. Why does Peer think the boy does what he does at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Who goes searching for the Emperor's horse and shoes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)