|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
2. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Lives of liars.
(b) Other men's families.
(d) Ale houses.
3. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
(c) The loss of his job.
(d) Running into Solveig's father.
4. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyg.
(b) The Boyd.
(c) The Boys.
(d) The Boyt.
5. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(c) Buried on land.
(d) Donated to science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
2. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
3. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)