|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
(a) Braver than they are.
(b) Less useful than they are.
(c) Less than themselves.
(d) Withdrawn and callow.
2. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
(a) The True Self.
(b) The Sufficient Self.
(c) The Satisfied Soul.
(d) The Wanting Soul.
3. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Give him a tail.
(b) Make him dance.
(c) Cut his eye.
(d) Grow some horns.
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His valor.
(b) The outside world.
(c) His family.
(d) His strongest desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
2. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
3. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
4. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
5. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)