|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(a) Buried on land.
(c) Donated to science.
2. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
3. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
(a) Crown him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Beat him.
(d) Welcome him.
4. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Grow a tail.
(b) Marry his daughter.
(c) Forget his family.
(d) Eat Elfish food.
5. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Make him dance.
(b) Give him a tail.
(c) Cut his eye.
(d) Grow some horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
2. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
3. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
4. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
5. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)