|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His love for her.
(c) Her strength.
(d) His home in the woods.
2. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(b) Donated to science.
(d) Buried on land.
4. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) A storm.
(b) The winter.
(d) An attack.
5. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Grow some horns.
(b) Make him dance.
(c) Cut his eye.
(d) Give him a tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
2. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
3. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
4. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
5. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)