|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) In a church.
(b) On her deathbed.
(c) In a dream.
(d) In the forest.
2. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) The outside world.
(b) His family.
(c) His valor.
(d) His strongest desires.
3. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Crown him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Welcome him.
4. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(b) A storm.
(c) The winter.
(d) An attack.
5. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Pay the crew.
(b) Take his medication.
(c) Eat his dinner.
(d) Visit his mother's grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
2. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
3. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
5. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)