|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Make him dance.
(b) Grow some horns.
(c) Cut his eye.
(d) Give him a tail.
2. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His promise of safe passage.
(b) A potion and a magic mirror.
(c) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(d) A sword and a shield.
3. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
(a) To prison.
(b) To sea.
(c) To his home.
(d) To the mountains.
4. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
(a) Crown him.
(b) Welcome him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Beat him.
5. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In a prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
2. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
4. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
5. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)