|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) An attack.
(b) A storm.
(d) The winter.
2. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) In a prison.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In the forest.
3. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Marry his daughter.
(b) Grow a tail.
(c) Forget his family.
(d) Eat Elfish food.
4. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His home in the woods.
(c) His love for her.
(d) Her strength.
5. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) In a dream.
(b) In a church.
(c) In the forest.
(d) On her deathbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
2. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
3. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
5. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)