|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
2. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) A storm.
(b) The winter.
(d) An attack.
3. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boys.
(b) The Boyt.
(c) The Boyg.
(d) The Boyd.
4. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
(b) Kisses her.
(d) Walks away.
5. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
(a) Less useful than they are.
(b) Withdrawn and callow.
(c) Braver than they are.
(d) Less than themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
2. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
3. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
4. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)