|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His childhood.
(b) Her strength.
(c) His love for her.
(d) His home in the woods.
2. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(b) A potion and a magic mirror.
(c) A sword and a shield.
(d) His promise of safe passage.
3. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) In a church.
(b) On her deathbed.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a dream.
4. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
(a) To sea.
(b) To prison.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To his home.
5. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
2. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
3. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
4. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
5. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)