|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyg.
(b) The Boyd.
(c) The Boys.
(d) The Boyt.
2. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
(a) To sea.
(b) To prison.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To his home.
3. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
4. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) An attack.
(b) A storm.
(c) The winter.
5. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
2. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
3. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
4. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
5. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)