|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His valor.
(b) The outside world.
(c) His family.
(d) His strongest desires.
2. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Ale houses.
(c) Other men's families.
(d) Lives of liars.
3. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In a church.
(c) On her deathbed.
(d) In a dream.
4. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
(a) Less than themselves.
(b) Less useful than they are.
(c) Braver than they are.
(d) Withdrawn and callow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
2. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
3. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
4. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
5. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)