|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
2. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(b) Donated to science.
(c) Buried on land.
3. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Horse hoofs.
(b) Church bells.
(d) Clanging steel.
4. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
(a) Braver than they are.
(b) Less than themselves.
(c) Less useful than they are.
(d) Withdrawn and callow.
5. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
(a) To sea.
(b) To prison.
(c) To his home.
(d) To the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
2. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
3. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
4. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)