|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) Her strength.
(b) His love for her.
(c) His home in the woods.
(d) His childhood.
2. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyg.
(b) The Boyd.
(c) The Boys.
(d) The Boyt.
3. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Give him a tail.
(b) Cut his eye.
(c) Make him dance.
(d) Grow some horns.
4. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(a) Buried on land.
(c) Donated to science.
5. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
2. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
3. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
5. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)