|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
(b) Kisses her.
(d) Walks away.
2. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Take his medication.
(b) Eat his dinner.
(c) Visit his mother's grave.
(d) Pay the crew.
3. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
(a) The Sufficient Self.
(b) The True Self.
(c) The Wanting Soul.
(d) The Satisfied Soul.
5. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His strongest desires.
(b) His family.
(c) The outside world.
(d) His valor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 6, when the King runs away, what surrounds Peer?
3. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
4. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
5. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)