|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Welcome him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Crown him.
2. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Horse hoofs.
(b) Church bells.
(c) Clanging steel.
3. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
4. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
(a) Less than themselves.
(b) Withdrawn and callow.
(c) Less useful than they are.
(d) Braver than they are.
5. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
2. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
3. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
4. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
5. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)