|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
(b) The loss of his job.
(d) Running into Solveig's father.
2. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
(a) To prison.
(b) To sea.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To his home.
3. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(b) Donated to science.
(c) Buried on land.
4. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Ale houses.
(b) Other men's families.
(d) Lives of liars.
5. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) A sword and a shield.
(b) His promise of safe passage.
(c) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(d) A potion and a magic mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
2. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
3. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
5. How does Peer say people act when they are on ships?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)