|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
(a) Walks away.
(d) Kisses her.
2. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Forget his family.
(b) Eat Elfish food.
(c) Grow a tail.
(d) Marry his daughter.
3. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His home in the woods.
(b) His love for her.
(c) His childhood.
(d) Her strength.
4. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His family.
(b) The outside world.
(c) His strongest desires.
(d) His valor.
5. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Clanging steel.
(b) Church bells.
(c) Horse hoofs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
2. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
3. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
4. What is the philosophy of the King's life?
5. Who is the first person Peer sees after visiting his mother in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)