|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(c) Donated to science.
(d) Buried on land.
2. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
(a) In a dream.
(b) On her deathbed.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a church.
3. What frightens the King and the creatures fighting Peer?
(a) Clanging steel.
(b) Horse hoofs.
(c) Church bells.
4. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Eat his dinner.
(b) Take his medication.
(c) Visit his mother's grave.
(d) Pay the crew.
5. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Lives of liars.
(b) Other men's families.
(c) Ale houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
2. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
3. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
4. In Act 3, Scene 4, where does Peer say he is going?
5. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)