|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King tell Peer he must renounce?
(a) His valor.
(b) His family.
(c) The outside world.
(d) His strongest desires.
2. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) His love for her.
(b) His home in the woods.
(c) Her strength.
(d) His childhood.
3. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) His daughter and half the kingdom.
(b) His promise of safe passage.
(c) A potion and a magic mirror.
(d) A sword and a shield.
4. What is the name of the thing that attacks Peer when the King leaves?
(a) The Boyd.
(b) The Boys.
(c) The Boyt.
(d) The Boyg.
5. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
(a) Eat Elfish food.
(b) Grow a tail.
(c) Marry his daughter.
(d) Forget his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
2. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
3. In Act 2, Scene 6, what kind of King does Peer encounter?
4. Where is Aase in her last scene of the play?
5. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)