|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peer say he does not want his money supporting at the beginning of Act 5?
(b) Other men's families.
(c) Lives of liars.
(d) Ale houses.
2. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Visit his mother's grave.
(b) Take his medication.
(c) Pay the crew.
(d) Eat his dinner.
3. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In a prison.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) On a ship.
4. What does the stranger want done with his dead body?
(a) Donated to science.
(b) Buried on land.
5. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
(a) Cut his eye.
(b) Give him a tail.
(c) Make him dance.
(d) Grow some horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peer risk to see Aase one last time?
2. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. What kind of animal joins the attack on Peer when the King leaves in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
5. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)