|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Act 5 Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people around Peer preparing for at the beginning of Act 5?
(b) An attack.
(c) A storm.
(d) The winter.
2. Where is Peer at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) In a prison.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In the forest.
(d) On a ship.
3. What is the King willing to give Peer if he meets certain conditions?
(a) A potion and a magic mirror.
(b) A sword and a shield.
(c) His promise of safe passage.
(d) His daughter and half the kingdom.
4. What does Peer ask to be reminded to do at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Take his medication.
(b) Visit his mother's grave.
(c) Pay the crew.
(d) Eat his dinner.
5. What does Peer do when he realizes Aase is gone?
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Walks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want to do to Peer to change his human nature?
2. What do the people of the kingdom want to do to Peer when he is introduced to the King?
3. What does The Woman in Green do when Peer mocks the dancing?
4. What does Peer refuse to do when the King speaks to him?
5. What does Peer talk to Aase about when he visits her in Act 3, Scene 4?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)