1. How old is Peer when the play begins?
2. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
(a) His gun.
(b) His game.
(c) His boots.
(d) His hat.
3. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
4. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It ran off.
(b) It fell down a cliff.
(c) It bucked him off.
(d) It sank into a mud pit.
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It is a tale of true bravery.
(d) It is very exciting.
6. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
7. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) He has a sharp mind.
(b) His soul is pure.
(c) He has a golden heart.
(d) He is a strong lad.
This section contains 3,959 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)