Part 1 Act 1 Scene 1
1. How old is Peer when the play begins?
2. What does Peer say he lost while he was hunting?
(a) His game.
(b) His boots.
(c) His gun.
(d) His hat.
3. What was Peer hunting before the start of this play?
4. What does Peer say happened when he jumped on the wounded animal's back?
(a) It ran off.
(b) It bucked him off.
(c) It fell down a cliff.
(d) It sank into a mud pit.
5. What does Peer's mother think of her son's hunting story?
(a) It is a lie.
(b) It is very exciting.
(c) It is an exaggeration of the truth.
(d) It is a tale of true bravery.
6. What is the name of the man Peer's mother was married to when she was young?
7. What did a preacher once say about Peer that made him cocky?
(a) He has a golden heart.
(b) He is a strong lad.
(c) He has a sharp mind.
(d) His soul is pure.
This section contains 3,959 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)