|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Rentería go on his walk after Miguel's death?
(b) Miguel's grave.
(c) The Media Luna ranch.
(d) The home of his parents.
2. What do the revolutionaries get tired of?
(a) Missing mass.
(b) Losing battles.
(c) Eating meat.
(d) The number of casualties.
3. What is in the mine where Bartolomé sends Susana?
(c) A skeleton.
(d) A dead cat.
4. Why don't the people who come from Apango bring ocote pine and oak mulch?
(a) It is too expensive.
(b) It is stolen by brigands.
(c) They are buying it in Comala.
(d) It gets wet from the rain.
5. Who comes to comfort Susana after she learns of her father's death?
(b) Don Pedro.
(c) Miguel's ghost.
(d) Father Rentería.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susana ask Justina if she is killed?
2. What is Dorotea's nickname?
3. What are the people who come from Apango doing in Comala?
4. What does Dorotea carry around with her?
5. What does Susana think is keeping her awake?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't don Pedro's lawyer continue holding his papers after he leaves?
2. Why does Susana reject Father Rentería in her last living moments?
3. What happens when the revolutionaries come to don Pedro's house?
4. Why is Villalpando in such a bad mood?
5. What does doña Inés want Abundio to tell his dead wife?
6. What deal does don Pedro make with Susana's father?
7. Explain Bartolomé's relationship with Susana.
8. How does Fulgor compare Miguel to don Pedro?
9. Why does Father Rentería feel guilty about Miguel's crimes?
10. What is unusual about Susana's reaction to her mother's death?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)