|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the women in the town see going to Media Luna?
(c) Doctor Valencia.
(d) Father Rentería.
2. How does Abundio's wife die?
(a) From complications after childbirth.
(d) She is murdered.
3. What is in the mine where Bartolomé sends Susana?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) A skeleton.
4. What is don Pedro doing when Damiana sees him through her window?
(b) Killing a man.
(d) Sneaking into a young girl's room.
5. Who is the first person in line at confession in Comala?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells don Pedro that Fulgor is dead?
2. What does Bartolomé do with don Pedro's letters to Susana?
3. Who does don Pedro consider the leader of the revolutionaries?
4. What does Pedro initially tell Father Rentería to do with Miguel when he is a baby?
5. When Justina is in the marketplace, what is her complaint?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fulgor compare Miguel to don Pedro?
2. Why do Angeles and Fausta think Susana doesn't need confess her sins?
3. Why is Villalpando in such a bad mood?
4. Describe the night Susana learns of Florencio's death.
5. Why does don Pedro want Susana's father to disappear in the mines?
6. What is the mission of the revolutionaries?
7. Why don't the men of Comala come to the marketplace?
8. Describe the memory Susana has in the grave that Juan and Dorotea overhear.
9. How does don Pedro deal with the news of Miguel's crimes?
10. What deal does don Pedro make with Susana's father?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)