|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does El Tilcuate want to disband his men?
(a) He wants to retire.
(b) He is ill.
(c) Peace is declared.
(d) He is getting married.
2. How long does Justina take care of Susana?
(a) Since she turns eighteen.
(b) Since she marries don Pedro.
(c) All of her life.
(d) Two weeks.
3. In what town is don Lucas, don Pedro's father, killed?
4. Why does Susana tell Justina she can't leave?
(a) Because no one loves her like she does.
(b) Because she owes her money.
(c) Because she is cursed.
(d) Because she has nowhere else to go.
5. Where do don Pedro and Fulgor send Susana's father?
(a) To Contla.
(b) To the La Andromeda mines.
(c) To the seminary.
(d) To Sayula.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorotea say Susana does, "even when she is alive"?
2. Why doesn't anyone come to mourn for Susana's mother after her death?
3. Why does Dorotea come to Media Luna each morning?
4. How many men does don Pedro offer to assist the revolution?
5. What does Justina buy in the marketplace?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)