|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women in the town notice about Susana's window?
(a) It is covered with black crepe.
(b) It is dark.
(c) Don Pedro is sneaking into it.
(d) There is a light on in the room.
2. How many men is El Tilcuate fighting with?
(b) Seven hundred.
(c) Four thousand.
3. How many men does don Pedro offer to assist the revolution?
(c) One hundred.
(d) Three hundred.
4. What does Susana's mother die of?
(d) Old age.
5. What is in the mine where Bartolomé sends Susana?
(b) A skeleton.
(d) A dead cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Justina think is in Susana's room?
2. Who tries to help don Pedro into the house before he dies?
3. What does Susana ask Justina if she is killed?
4. What does don Pedro give the lawyer for his troubles?
5. Who tells don Pedro that Susana is back in town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between don Pedro and Damiana when she is a girl?
2. Why does Susana reject Father Rentería in her last living moments?
3. Explain Bartolomé's relationship with Susana.
4. What deal does don Pedro make with Susana's father?
5. What does Gerardo's wife tell him before he visits don Pedro?
6. What frustrates don Pedro about Susana?
7. Why does Dorotea say she is no longer interested in the sky?
8. Why does don Pedro want Susana's father to disappear in the mines?
9. What happens during Father Rentería's confession?
10. Why don't the men of Comala come to the marketplace?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)