Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorotea say Susana does, "even when she is alive"?
(a) She tells the future.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She gives people blessings.
(d) She talks to herself.
2. What is the name of don Pedro's lawyer?
3. What is in the mine where Bartolomé sends Susana?
(a) A dead cat.
(c) A skeleton.
4. Where does Father Rentería go on his walk after Miguel's death?
(a) The Media Luna ranch.
(b) The home of his parents.
(c) Miguel's grave.
5. What does Dorotea tell Juan she sees?
(a) Don Pedro crying.
(b) Susana die.
(c) Abundio's ghost.
(d) Her baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartolomé want Susana to find in the grave?
2. In what town is don Lucas, don Pedro's father, killed?
3. When is don Lucas killed?
4. Who does Damiana think is knocking on her wall?
5. What is Damiana's excuse for not having made a novena in so long?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)