|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorotea say Susana does, "even when she is alive"?
(a) She gives people blessings.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She talks to herself.
(d) She tells the future.
2. What does don Pedro and Susana do together when they are young?
(a) Catch insects.
(b) Write poems.
(c) Draw pictures.
(d) Swim together in the river.
3. What does don Pedro offer to El Tilcuate in exchange for his services as a mercenary?
(b) Media Luna.
(c) A rancho in Puerta de Piedra.
(d) Fifty thousand pesos.
4. What is the name of don Pedro's lawyer?
5. What does Bartolomé do with don Pedro's letters to Susana?
(a) He answers them in Susana's name.
(b) He buries them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He tears them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens right before don Pedro's death that finally empties the town of men?
2. Who does Damiana think is knocking on her wall?
3. Who tells don Pedro that El Tilcuate is killed?
4. What are the people who come from Apango doing in Comala?
5. What do Father Rentería and his confessor say about all fruits that grow in Comala?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)