|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning what has happened to Miguel, what does don Pedro order to be done?
(a) They must get a new priest.
(b) Everyone in the family must confess.
(c) Everyone in the town must wear black.
(d) Miguel's horse be killed.
2. What does don Pedro do to memorialize Susana's death?
(a) Orders all the bells to ring.
(b) Tells the town that everyone must wear black.
(c) Stops eating.
(d) Writes her a eulogy.
3. What does don Pedro do to the man who remembers don Pedro's death from his grave?
(a) He cuts off his nose.
(b) He leaves him lame.
(c) He makes him deaf.
(d) He kills him.
4. What does Bartolomé want Susana to find in the grave?
(a) His rosary.
(b) Lost letters to her mother.
(c) A map.
(d) Gold coins.
5. How much money does don Pedro offer to the revolutionaries?
(a) A thousand pesos.
(b) A hundred pesos.
(c) He offers them nothing.
(d) A hundred thousand pesos.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men is El Tilcuate fighting with?
2. Who does Fulgor think Miguel has been with?
3. What are the people who come from Apango doing in Comala?
4. Who comes to comfort Susana after she learns of her father's death?
5. What words does Father Rentería want Susana to repeat?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)