|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does don Pedro offer to the revolutionaries?
(a) A hundred thousand pesos.
(b) A thousand pesos.
(c) He offers them nothing.
(d) A hundred pesos.
2. What does Susana's mother die of?
(c) Old age.
3. Who tells don Pedro that Susana is back in town?
(a) Father Rentería.
(d) Fulgor Sedano.
4. Why doesn't anyone come to mourn for Susana's mother after her death?
(a) People think the house is cursed.
(b) No one likes her mother.
(c) They are afraid of getting sick.
(d) The priest tells everyone not to visit.
5. What does Susana ask Justina if she is killed?
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of don Pedro's lawyer?
2. Why does Susana want Justina to leave?
3. What does don Pedro do to memorialize Susana's death?
4. What is don Lucas doing when he is killed?
5. What is the name of Susana's servant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the mission of the revolutionaries?
2. What does Gerardo's wife tell him before he visits don Pedro?
3. Describe the night Susana learns of Florencio's death.
4. What does Justina tell Susana she is going to tell don Pedro when he comes?
5. Why is Villalpando in such a bad mood?
6. Why doesn't don Pedro's lawyer continue holding his papers after he leaves?
7. What happens when the revolutionaries come to don Pedro's house?
8. Why don't the men of Comala come to the marketplace?
9. Why doesn't Abundio's wife get last rites?
10. Why is Fulgor Sedano happy about the rain?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)