|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the people who come from Apango bring ocote pine and oak mulch?
(a) It is stolen by brigands.
(b) They are buying it in Comala.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) It gets wet from the rain.
2. What is Dorotea's nickname?
(a) La Bruja.
(d) La Cuarraca.
3. What is don Lucas doing when he is killed?
(a) Attending a wedding.
(b) Visiting his sister.
(c) Going to a funeral.
(d) Looking for a new horse.
4. In what town is don Lucas, don Pedro's father, killed?
5. What does Susana ask Justina if she is killed?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words does Father Rentería want Susana to repeat?
2. What does Dorotea carry around with her?
3. What does Susana's mother die of?
4. What is Damiana's excuse for not having made a novena in so long?
5. What does Abundio want from don Pedro?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)