|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Fulgor?
(b) Father Rentería.
2. What does don Pedro and Susana do together when they are young?
(a) Draw pictures.
(b) Catch insects.
(c) Write poems.
(d) Swim together in the river.
3. Who owns the store that Abundio goes into?
(c) Don Pedro.
4. What does Justina buy in the marketplace?
(a) A rosary.
(d) A crucifix.
5. How long does don Pedro wait for Susana's return?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One hundred days.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sin does Father Rentería's first penitent of the day confess?
2. What does Susana ask Justina if she is killed?
3. What month does Susana's mother die in?
4. Where does Father Rentería go on his walk after Miguel's death?
5. Who is the shot that kills don Lucas intended for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't the men of Comala come to the marketplace?
2. Why is Villalpando in such a bad mood?
3. Why does Susana think Father Rentería has come to see her?
4. How does don Pedro deal with the news of Miguel's crimes?
5. How does don Pedro avenge his father's death?
6. What happens when the revolutionaries come to don Pedro's house?
7. What happens between don Pedro and Damiana when she is a girl?
8. What does doña Inés want Abundio to tell his dead wife?
9. What does Father Rentería describe to Susana as she lay dying?
10. What is the mission of the revolutionaries?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)