|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women in the town notice about Susana's window?
(a) It is dark.
(b) There is a light on in the room.
(c) Don Pedro is sneaking into it.
(d) It is covered with black crepe.
2. Who is the first person in line at confession in Comala?
3. What is Dorotea's nickname?
(a) La Cuarraca.
(c) La Bruja.
4. What does don Pedro give the lawyer for his troubles?
(a) One thousand pesos.
(c) A horse.
(d) A house..
5. Who is supposedly killed El Tilcuate?
(b) The Villistas.
(c) His own men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartolomé want Susana to find in the grave?
2. What does don Pedro offer to El Tilcuate in exchange for his services as a mercenary?
3. Why does Susana tell Justina she can't leave?
4. After learning what has happened to Miguel, what does don Pedro order to be done?
5. Where has Susana and her father been living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Villalpando in such a bad mood?
2. What is unusual about Susana's reaction to her mother's death?
3. Why does Susana think Father Rentería has come to see her?
4. What does Justina tell Susana she is going to tell don Pedro when he comes?
5. Why doesn't don Pedro's lawyer continue holding his papers after he leaves?
6. What frustrates don Pedro about Susana?
7. How does Fulgor compare Miguel to don Pedro?
8. Why does Susana reject Father Rentería in her last living moments?
9. Why does Father Rentería feel guilty about Miguel's crimes?
10. What happens when the revolutionaries come to don Pedro's house?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)