|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the man and woman been in Comala?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) They are born there.
2. How does Abundio go deaf?
(a) He is burned.
(b) It is a result of a childhood illness.
(c) A rocket goes off near his head.
(d) He is shot by a revolutionary.
3. What is sitting next to Juan when he wakes up?
(a) A book of poetry.
(b) A sack of money.
(c) A jug of coffee.
(d) A cat.
4. What is Eduviges' house full of?
(b) Her paintings.
(c) Other people's things.
5. What place are the people who are lost looking for when they stop by the home of the man and the woman?
(a) Los Confines.
(b) Media Luna Ranch.
(d) The closest church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the man and the woman remember hearing Juan say?
2. Why does Dolores try to delay her wedding to Pedro?
3. What month is it when Juan dies?
4. What does Miguel tell Ana about why he comes to her window?
5. What promise does Dolorita and Eduviges make to each other?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Miguel Paramo's fate.
2. What does the woman think is wrong with the other woman?
3. Why does Fulgor end up working with don Pedro even after don Lucas' death?
4. What is Dorotea's first dream?
5. Why is Eduviges convinced that Juan does not meet Abundio on the road to Comala?
6. Why is the priest reluctant to marry don Pedro and Dolores?
7. What does the woman tell Juan about the roads leaving from Comala?
8. Why does Juan's mother hate having her picture taken?
9. What does Damiana tell Juan about Comala?
10. What are the two men who Juan hears in the street discussing?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)