|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sleeps next to Pedro on his wedding night?
(b) Damiana Cisneros.
2. What does the boy's mother want him to do?
(a) Find a missing book.
(b) Help his grandmother shell corn.
(c) Clean the house.
(d) Take care of the horses.
3. Where is Miguel's spirit been seen in the first days after his death?
(a) At Eduviges' house.
(b) In Contla at the home of his lady friend.
(c) In the sky.
(d) At Media Luna.
4. Where is Juan buried?
(a) With his mother.
(b) At the Media Luna ranch.
(c) In an unmarked grave in the desert.
(d) With Dorotea.
5. How does Abundio go deaf?
(a) He is burned.
(b) He is shot by a revolutionary.
(c) It is a result of a childhood illness.
(d) A rocket goes off near his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old woman get from under the bed while Donis and his sister are out of the house?
2. Where is Juan's body found?
3. What is Damiana's sister's name?
4. How does Dolores say she will tell her sister about her upcoming wedding?
5. What does the burro driver tell Juan happens to don Pedro?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Miguel Paramo's fate.
2. What is Dorotea's first dream?
3. Why does Eduviges and Dolorita promise to die together?
4. What does the woman tell Juan about nights in Comala?
5. What does the burro driver tell Juan about how don Pedro treats women?
6. What does Juan Preciado hope to accomplish by finding his father?
7. Describe the memory Pedro has of Susana as he sits in the privy.
8. Why does Juan's mother hate having her picture taken?
9. Why is Eduviges convinced that Juan does not meet Abundio on the road to Comala?
10. How does the woman explain her sin during confession?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)